•The Test•

Y'all asked and I delivered 🤷🏾‍♀️💋

Y'all did your part and I'ma do mine..

ENJOY Y'ALL DAMN FREAKS🤪

*************************************

Jahseh's POV

I opened my eyes and the sunlight hit me like a slap in the face. Fuckkkkk. Why is my head pounding?

I raised up but it only made me dizzy..I quickly tried to put my hands on my head when I noticed my right arm was cuffed to her bed post.

"What the fuck?" The fuck happened last night?

"Good Morning sunshine.. you really shouldn't make any sudden movements."

That sweet voice..My Angel.. my savior.. here to take care of me.

"Baby.. w-w my head ughhhhh."

She un cuffed me and sat beside me on the bed rubbing my face.

"I told your hard headed ass not to mix that Henny and Chardonnay but you didn't listen to me. Now sit your big head up SLOWLY and drink this."

She helped me up and sat behind me as I drank the sweet warm liquid in the coffee cup.

I instantly felt better and put the empty cup on her nightstand and snuggled up to her boobs, wrapping my arms around her. I think it tickled because she started laughing, everything about her was just right. She was exactly what I needed to fill that void I've had in my life.

"What the hell happened last night? Why was I handcuffed?"

"You don't remember?"

Remember what? I shook my head no.

"We all got home and decided to drink even more. You got really horny and freaky after mixing your drinks. You basically tried to fuck me in front of Mianna and Ski. They're drunk asses were all over each other as soon as we left the restaurant. They didn't even notice what you were trying to do because they were too busy doing the same. I made their goofy asses go to my guest room and we came in here. They started having sex really fucking loud, it woke you up outta your drunk slumber and you started eating my pussy while I was on Live."

Damn... that sound like some shit I would do.

We burst out laughing because that sounded like a movie or some shit.

She pulled out her phone and went to her story. IG will keep the live videos you record on there for a day.

She was talking about how her friends were fucking like rabbits in the other room.

I heard Mianna moaning and Ski saying WATERRRRRR. That shit was funny as fuck until I seen my hands slide up to her boobs.

I squeezed them and was kissing her all over her neck, I looked in the camera and stuck my tongue out and threw up the peace sign.

Her left hand was on the back of my head and you could see her ring perfectly! I loved it, I picked the perfect ring for the perfect girl.

"I'm sorry but my man needs his daily triple dose of me. Gotta blast!" She said winking at the camera before the video cut off.

"I was wilding. Your ring looks beautiful on those polished finger of yours. What did you just make me drink?"

"Remedy for a Hangover. A magic potion I make myself... I'm a witch." She shrugged