•Honeymoon•

^edit but omg it made me smile so fucking big my fucking heart bruh 😭🖤

This chapter is dedicated to luldickgirl666 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAUGHTER 🖤 TURN THE FUCK UPPPP🤪🤟🏾

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Jamiah's POV

"I love you two, well be back in no time alright? I'm gonna miss y'all so much." I said with tears in my eyes.

We're saying goodbye to everyone because we about to hop on a plane and head to our honeymoon.

"We gonna miss you and Jahseh. Have fun, we good ma we got both out granny's."

"Y'all know whatever y'all want they're gonna get it for y'all but be good and behave yourselves." Jah told them sternly.

"Yes daddy." Anima smiled making him smile too.

"We will don't worry." Tyler assured him. We said goodbye to our family and friends and hopped in our drop top we rented. A Just Married banner was hanging on the back bumper.

"We love y'all!" I yelled as Jahseh zoomed off down the road.

"I'm gonna miss them."

"They'll be fine baby, it's our time. Just you and I for a week..kid free, stress free. Just us."

"I love the sound of that. Just me and my husband." I said kissing his jaw as he smiled.

A few hours later..

Jahseh's POV

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Onfroy, we would like to welcome you to our resort." The owner smiled as he bowed his head to my wife and me.

"Thank you, as soon as we got off the plane everyone made us feel so welcomed." Jamiah smiled as she held my hand. I felt her big ass rock while doing so..

"Yes we are so delighted to have you both, may I see the ring please?" His wife asked.

Jamiah smiled and pulled her hand outta mine. She held her hand out and the lady gasped..

"My goodness this ring has to be worth half a million dollars! Jahseh this cut is impressive." She smiled while nodding her head.

"Only the best for my wife. Now if you'll excuse us..we have to consummate our union."

That means fuck after getting married lol makes it official.

"Indeed,I'm due for another bun in the oven." She smirked at me.

We took a ride on a cart to our secluded hut..the outside was absolutely breathtaking.

"Oh my gosh! This is so freaking beautiful!" We pulled up and she took off running and ran up to the door. It was locked of course..

I walked up the her and leaned on the doorway..

"Looking for these?" I dangled them in the air as her eyes lit up and she snatched them quickly. She opened the door and ran inside..

"Ahhhhhh! Baby mama Cleo shouldn't have." I was a few steps behind her so I hadn't seen what she was referring to.

I walked in the room and dropped everything..

"Oh my!"

Just like he said at the beginning of Going Down🤣🤣

"Baby this is so fucking beautiful." She said in tears. We had the best view on the island and the best part was we share it together.