•Intimacy•

DON'T YOU DARE PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU👿

Enjoy😈

*********************

‼️🔞

I kissed around her pussy without touching it. I put my tongue on her clit and started licking it up and down. I watched her face as she bit her lip and cursed, she was still watching me but I knew she wouldn't last much longer.

I put her clit between both my lips and sucked on it gently. While it was between my lips I swirled on her clit with my tongue slowly. She was hiding her moans at first but now she was LOUD and full blown moaning.

She put her hands in my hair and gripped them tight. I love that , it motivated me even more. I went down to her slit and moved my tongue back and forth across it teasing her.

She broke eye contact right when I did that without even noticing. She layed her head down and help onto mine for dear life. She was grinding her snatch into my face and I was enjoying every minute of it.

I stuck my tongue deep in her pussy and swirled it around. I slide a finger inside of her and started working it in and out.

She started to curse under her breathe when she realized that I was punishing her for breaking eye contact.

She looked back at me and propped herself up on her elbows watching the show.

"Fuckkkkk J-Jah please don't stop , I'm gonna cum.

She moved her hips faster , I slide my tongue from her pussy to her smooth asshole.

I was gonna comment about the asshole shit but I said what I said🤷🏾‍♀️

That made her bust all on my face and I didn't do anything but lick up her juices.

I looked at her and she looked like she had just ran a track meet. Her hair was all over her head , she had beads of sweat on her body and her eyes were rolled to the back of her head. I couldn't help but laugh as I stood up and removed my shorts then my boxers.

I crawled back up to her and kissed her lips so she could taste herself. That really turned her on and she started kissing me back as if her life depended on it.

I was already between her legs so I pulled the covers over us both.

"I know it's been almost three years , I'm gonna start off slow and go gentle. It's gonna hurt at first but I'll make it feel better, I promise." I assured her.

Jamiah's POV

"I know it's been almost three years , I'm gonna start off slow and go gentle. It's gonna hurt at first but I'll make it feel better, I promise." I assured her.

"I trust you baby." I said kissing him.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly pushed himself inside me.

I gasped as I felt him inside of me. His dick was so warm...it felt so right.

He let out a low groan which I'm guessing was from my tightness.

I stuck a few fingers in myself every now and then but I really hasn't had sex in 3 years. It felt like I was loosing my virginity all over again.

It hurt at the beginning but I adjusted to his size and length and it started to feel orgasmic.

This man had some serious stroke game cuz he was plunging in and out me like he would never see me again... like it was the end of the world.

I forgot I had music on , Chris Brown's 2012 started playing softly through my speakers.

PLAY VIDEO ABOVE NOW. Good love making song btw💞

He was gentle but rough with each stroke. He looked me in my eyes as his eyes started to roll back.

Good pussy does that to you. He was trying to control himself and kept looking into my eyes then he started to kiss me.

We were silent and all you could hear was the sound of my wet ass pussy. He had me dripping literally.

"You know this is where you belong right?" I asked him scratching up his back.

His face was in the crook of my neck leaving love marks He started to pick up the pace causing me to moan.

"This pussy is all yours daddy, nobody else's." I said moaning out.

He looked at me when I said that and started kissing me deep while going deeper inside me.

My stomach started to get tight and I knew my climax was right around the corner.

He was going balls deep in me hitting my G-Spot time and time again.

"Fuck baby, right there. Shit daddy I'm gonna come.

"Hold it, I'm close. We cum together baby girl." He said as he went deeper. I didn't even know there was room for him to go any deeper. I started to lick on his ear and bite his neck sucking on it.

I tried to hold it. I tried and tried but he was pounding my shit. As if he could read my mind.....

"Let it go." He demanded

A few strokes later and we both moaned in ecstasy. We came together and it felt so good.

It finally happened and it was even better than I expected. His dick is fucking magic I want him all to myself! I don't want him dicking these whores down like he did me. I'll beat a bitch that tries it.... damn dick got me going crazy already 😓

We were both trying to calm our breathing. I was laying on my back and he was on his stomach.

I pulled him closer to me so that his head was laying on my stomach.

"I can't believe we just did that. That shit felt so fuckin good ahhhhh you snatched my soul." I said laughing and he started laughing with me and after a while we couldn't catch our breathe.

"You know your my woman now right Jamiah?" Jahseh said while looking up at me with his face on my stomach.

"I've been yours Jah, we were made for each other. We had a deep connection way before the sex." I told him

"That wasn't sex.. we just made love. I have sex with people I have no connection to. This is different baby girl."

Why do I deserve someone so perfect?
Someone who treats me with care , someone who expresses how they feel about me.

"That's the thing... when you were deep inside me I felt love. You were gentle yet rough , you didn't want to hurt me but you wanted to get your point across that you care about me. Every stroke had meaning." I said zoning out thinking about what just happened.

"You got me tired woman , let's go to sleep." Jah said.

He gave me a kiss and I turned on my side. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.... 💤

*********************

Finally they did the nasty 😏🤪💦☔️
WHEWWWWW BITCH BOUT TIME 😂🙏🏾 they some fucking freaks they PERFECT for each other.

Look now I need more likes and comments😒 I see damn near 700 reads but like 60 some likes and comments like c'mon son!!!!! If you see some funny shit or nasty shit you like tell me! Lemme know I'm doing good dammit, let a bitch know you feel me. Feel me?

HANNNNNNNNN🤟🏾🖤🌻

THIS IS IMPORTANT‼️‼️‼️
X was nominated for Best Album Soul/R&B for his album "17" by the American Music Awards. Please go vote for our Angel👼🏾 I've voted for him and I'm gonna try to keep voting as long as it'll let me. I couldn't do it twice in one day had to wait to vote again the following day. Spread the word💜 HE WORKED SO FUCKING HARD AND CLEARLY HE'S MADE AN IMPACT ON US ALL.

Here's the link
https://www.billboard.com/amas/xxxtentacion

We love you Jahseh🖤

#LLJ🕊