•Blow A Bag•

Jahseh's POV

We were about to go shopping for our baby girl. Jamiah told me we had to keep the gender a secret because she wanted to have a "gender reveal". I was kinda confused at first, I thought she meant baby shower.

I dunno what I'm doing at this point, babies are a big deal there's so much to know and learn. I can't believe I'm about to have a daughter...a real kid. 

Shit... breathe....fuck!

"Jahseh! Wake up baby are you okay?"

My eyes shot open and I felt warm hands on my neck and chest...

My vision was kinda blurry so I couldn't see her good but I know that voice.

"It's me baby! Here drink some water." She pulled me up and helped me drink the water.

I looked at her and frowned wrapping my arms around her belly.

"What happened my love?"

"Everything with the baby is overwhelming... it's a lot of knowledge to take in and I'm scared."

"Have you forgotten that I've raise a child before? I'm not new to this and since this isn't my first rodeo it'll be a piece of cake. I'll teach you everything you need to know. Just relax baby, your gonna be a great papa to our baby girl." She rubbed my dreads and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you baby, I've been thinking about names."

"Oh yeah, whatcha got?"

"Libera Anima Vestra means 'Free your soul' so I'm thinking maybe Anima Onfroy."

Her face lit up.

"Oh my gosh! I freaking love it, ouuuu I'm gonna pick the middle name since you picked the first name."

"I thought I was gonna have to convince you... that was easier than I thought. Now let's get ready for shopping. Is my boy up?"

"No he's still sleeping he had a long night last night, I went to check on him and he was up thinking about names. He's so excited about his baby sister."

"I'm glad that he's excited some kids hate the fact a new baby is gonna be around. I gotta hear these names he were thinking about."

"We should get with him and we pick a middle name for her. I want something that flows with Anima."

We both got outta bed and showered and got dressed. She oiled my scalp and put my hair up for me, I went to wake up Tyler since she takes forever to get ready.

"Wake upppp Buddy." I said gently nudging him.

"5 more minutes dad please."

Dad? Whoa.....

"Okay buddy 5 more minutes."

I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Why do you have that puzzled look on your face?"

"I just went to wake up Ty and when I tried to do so he said '5 more minutes Dad'... I-It shocked me."

"Wow really? Well you are around everyday I know he see's you as a father figure. Why don't you just talk to him about it when the time is right?"

"You're right. I'm gonna ask him about it. It warmed my heart hearing dad. I have two kids now I can't believe it."😭

"Your a great papa too. Your a damn good daddy to me." She smirked winking at me.

"I do my best lil mama." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck.

I left to wake Ty up and I was successful this time.