•Last Chapter🖤•

Jahseh's POV

We finally made it to a local spot right up the block. I kept her close to me the entire time because I was terrified to lose her again.

"Are you still taking Gymnastics baby girl?" She asked Anima as our daughter looked at me nervously..

"Tell her." I responded.

"Uh...no beca-"

"And why not?!" Jamiah stopped in her tracks..

"It was too stressful with competitions and loosing my biggest fan. I couldn't handle them
both mom." Jamiah exhaled loudly and pulled her close.

"Now I understand sometimes things will be hard to bare but you gotta keep pushing baby girl. That goes for all of y'all! I expect you to be back at practice early for the next two weeks working on your routine baby."

"Yes ma'am. I missed you so much." Anima cried..my wife held her tight and kissed her forehead."

"Boys what about y'all? Y'all good for graduation?"

"Yes ma'am we good wit school, we just really missed you. Jahseh had us all in line but Anima started taking it harder than us. She got better then it was Yume missing you all the time."

"Yeah daddy let him sleep on your side of the bed because it smelled just like you." She looked at him as he stood behind his brother shyly.

"Gekyume you missed me that much?" He started to cry and she scooped him in her arms with the quickness crying with him.

"Baby I'll be back home soon I promise. I missed y'all so much." She cried and we shred a group hug...We made our way into the restaurant and took our seats.

A hour later...

"Stop that shit! Worry about me? Baby you know I've been to jail before I ain't new to this. I always hold my own." She told me as she had her arm wrapped around Anima.

"So ain't nobody tried you?"

"I ain't say that bu-"

"What happen?" My mama asked.

"Ma you whooped they ass?" Tyler asked getting hype.

"Hey! Watch your mouth boy!" She thumped him right on his lips like she use to do when he was younger.

"Ouch! That hurt mama I ain't a baby anymore."

"Watch ya mouth then and you'll always be my baby!" She kissed his jaw.

"Look I wanna hear about y'all right now when I get outta this tide outfit and take these cornrows out I got plenty stories to tell." She laughed.

She sat around and listened to every bodies stories, whole time she was laying her head on my shoulder. She had her legs across my lap holding onto my hand tight...

I cherished every second as if she wasn't going home with us today..we finished up and headed back to the court house.

We took our seats and seen them escort her in the court room, cuffs free of course. The judge walked in and we all stood up.

"Welcome back, I hope the jury has reached a decision." They looked at each other and back at her.

"We'd like to hear what happened to her, we wanna know what made her react how she did."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I gritted through my teeth. I closed my eyes and zoned out...I'm not spending anymore time without my wife.

I opened them and she was looking right at me..her eyes opened wide as she shook her head no.

"Jah?" I looked at Tyler who smirked when he seen my face.

"Y'all done fucked up now." He shook his head holding his toothpick in his hand.

"Boy if yu don't calm dine yu gonna get locked up and mi haffa baby sit. I got a date tonight."

"We ain't approve of his grandma." Jin had a stank face on and so did Yume.

"Help me calm this boy! Focus! I don't have time for another outburst from 'Him'."

"Nah grandma you got it, you know he ain't finna calm down. He so protective of mom just let him flip out bet they'll let ma go ASAP." Jin said.

"Why would the court make my client who's a victim here testify? She's been thru hell enough your honor."

"I'm truly sorry about what happened to you but the jury is undecided. They're tryna paint you as an animal." The judge said sympathetically.

"I'm no animal and I'm nobody's victim but what I will say is that I was violated against my will. My son was hurting, he was in so much pain..pain I know first hand. If you had a child that you watched grow up, a child that brings you so much joy. If  your child was hurting BAD you telling me you wouldn't take they pain away?" Jin had his eyes on his mother and she looked at us all.

"We've reached a verdict." The jury leader said...the room was so quiet. My heart was beating outta my chest....I could barely breathe.

"We the jury have found Jamiah Onfroy......"
I exhaled....fuck.

I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes...I felt for her and she wasn't there. I jumped up in a panic and looked around the room.

"No no no no no!" My chest went up and down and I felt a hand on mine..it took away all my panic.

"Jahseh it's okay baby. I'm here."

I smelt a familiar scent..one that I adore.

"You had that dream again?" I was terrified to turn around honestly..what if this is a dream?

"Look at me baby, this real. I ain't going nowhere ever again." I turned around and looked at my baby and the sun was hitting her just right. She still looks as beautiful as she did the day we met.

"Damn right you ain't ever leaving again. They'll have to kill me first, I love you baby." I grabbed her close and tongued her down.

fin.

I would like to think everyone of you for your support, for your kind words and for your love even though this is the last chapter it doesn't end here thank you ☺️
I love you 💜💜💜💜💜