•Hardball•

2553 words...🌚

Jamiah's POV

We just got home and he's so drunk and so am I. I hope he doesn't try anything...

I acted like I was too drunk to make it upstairs and fell on the couch acting as if I passed out.

"Babyyyyy what you doing?" He shook me as he stood over me.

"I don't feel good, my head is spinning." It really was.

"I gotchu." He reached to pick me up and I tried to stop him. I don't want him touching me and he's probably gonna drop me.

He picked me up anyway and we didn't go tumbling down the steps surprisingly. He put me down and ran to the bathroom. It took him forever to come out and I hoped he was passed out drunk on the toilet.

He came out in a towel and his hair was wet from a shower. A midst of steam followed him and we walked over to me..

I looked up and he had a blunt in his hand. I haven't smoked in a few days so I need this more than him. I snatched it and the lighter from him and lit it, I made my way to the bathroom and cut the shower on.

I closed the door behind me remembering to not lock it so he would "trust" me. I stripped and hopped in the shower, I let the steaming hot water cascade down my back. It was the most comfort I've had since being here.

I've barely slept, I miss my family and my freedom. I started to cry softly until I couldn't control myself anymore. My mind is really fucked up and I can barely think straight.

Nonetheless I kept hitting the blunt, I hit it so hard smoke got all in my eye and I rubbed it tryna relieve the irritation. I looked up and I swore I saw him..

"Jamiah, why you crying and I ain't there to wipe them tears? You know I love you, I'm looking for you everyday, all day. Just like you I ain't slept, don't worry your pretty little self I'm coming to get you."

"Jahseh please save me. Please."

My cry's were even louder now. He walked closer to me and picked me up..the smell of his scent alone after all these days, comforted me more than I can explain.

He laid me down and dried me from head to toe. He kissed my toes making me giggle like he always does. I know this isn't a dream now...

"I missed you baby girl." He said staring me in my eyes.

"I missed you too daddy." I pulled him on top of me and attacked his lips. He kissed all over my neck earning moans from me..

He kissed lower and lower and I knew what he was doing...

"No! P-please get inside me Jah."

"Is that what you want baby?"

"YES!" He pulled his dagger out and climbed on top of me. He slid into me slowly and effortlessly and we both moaned at the feeling. His rhythm was everything, he was tearing my walls the fuck down.

"Fuck I missed this dick!" I moaned as he held onto my thighs tightly.

"You think I ain't miss this wet ass pussy?" He said in my ear. My eyes rolled back at that and he was hitting my spot.

I clinched around him and he did that cute ass laugh..

"Tahahaha, bust it baby." I bust alright. I squirted all over him and he loved it.

I flipped him over and gained control. We were wrapped up in the covers and I pulled them around me because the air was cold.

I bounced my hips up and down on his dick and rode him like my life depended on it. I want him to feel how much I love and missed him..