•Don't Cry, Don't Go•

Jahseh's POV

It's about 6am and I just got out shower. I was being extra quiet because I didn't wanna wake the girls.

I slowly opened the bathroom door as I watched the steam leave out. I crept out the room and went to my game room.

I already got my clothes in here so I started to get dressed. I'm hungry as shit so I'm gonna head to the kitchen and make something.

I walked downstairs and seen someone in my kitchen..it was dark as fuck but it looked like they were looking for something.

The closer I got the more I recognized that scent..

"I thought you were sleeping."

She jumped and scolded me.

"Fuck you asshole!  Why you sneaking up on me like that? Almost gave me a heart attack."

"Why you down here so early sneakin and geekin?"

"I should be asking you the same thing. Came down here to meet your side hoe for a goodbye quickie?" She joked.

"How'd you know?" She straight faced me making me laugh.

"I'll kill a bitch quit playing with me Dwayne."

"You the one that said it, now c'mere."

"Nope I'm busy, I'm about to make breakfast for all our family except you and I'm making shteak. Tell that bitch bring you some IHOP."

"Okay I'll give her the gate code."

She slapped the back of my head.

"You better quit playing with me mane! Let a bitch ever come through my gate and she know the code too? I'll kick your ass and hers."

She walked away from me and to the fridge. She was taking everything out she needed to make breakfast..

I wrapped my arms around her waist and over her arms, stopping her from what she was doing.

"My baby mad at me?"

"Nope." She said popping the P. She lying...

"Gimme a kiss then." She faces me and pecked my lips quickly then returned to what she was doing.

I pulled her back to where I was..

"What was that?"

"You asked for a kiss."

"Since when do we kiss like third graders? You better gimme some sugar woman."

She rolled her eyes and kissed me deeply.

"Yummmm that's what the fuck I'm talmbout. Now make my breakfast." I said smacking her ass.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh...please." I fake smiled.

"That's what I thought."

She started cooking and I heard crying coming from Anima's baby monitor she had bought in here with her.

I rushed to the room and picked her up..

"Hey mama's you smell that good food?" I asked in a baby voice.

Jamiah's POV

I heard Jahseh talking to Anima on the baby monitor. A few minutes later I heard him walk in the kitchen with her..

I turned around and he had her wrapped snuggly against his body.

"Awww look at y'all. Soooo freaking cute!" I cooed and snapped a pic. After she too it she walked over to us..