•Family Dinner•

I been posting myself in the MM cuz I been feeling like the shit lately 🤷🏾‍♀️💕

YALL THIS IS OUR 100th CHAPTER 😭 I woulda never thought I'd still be producing chapters after all this time! Thank you for your love and support y'all mean EVERYTHING TO ME!

Mama J's Babies 😘💜

・゚*: * :*

Jamiah's POV

As soon as I hit the door step I smelled a familiar aroma...

"OXTAILS!" I yelled and opened the door. I heard old school music playing and laughter. I walk in the foyer of the house and peeped in the living room, I seen Jahseh and the kids dancing.

I crept up slowly and pulled out my phone to record them, they'll laugh at this when they're older.

I was spotted after about a minute and Jahseh walked over to me. He kissed my lips and hugged me.

"Bout time you here! I'm sure you know what I'm cooking." He smirked at me.

"You know I smelt it at the doe baby, let's eat! I'm starving." The kids seen me and all spoke to me.

"Hey Zaiya, how are you?"

"Hey Mrs. Jamiah I'm fine, thank you for letting us come over." Her and Tyler were side by side. Jin grabbed his girl's hand and the two walked over to us.

"Hey ma, this is my girlfriend Megan. Megan this is my mom."

"Hi Mrs.Onfroy, it's nice to meet you." She smiled at me.

The little girl was so freaking cute, her hair was braided into this cute little style. She was chocolate and really short.

I had seen her before but I didn't know she was Zaiya's sister. I'm glad she's a familiar face..

"It's nice to meet you as well sweetheart, I'm so glad to have you two over for dinner. My boys have such good taste, you two are so beautiful." I smiled and they returned it.

"Dinner is served come eat!" My crazy husband said in one of his many voices.

I rolled my eyes while Ty and Jin lead the way. I made sure the door was locked and the alarm was on, I'm extremely paranoid sometimes. I blame it on the gas I smoked on the way here.

The table was set beautifully and I was veryyyyy impressed...

"Damn baby, you did the damn thing. This looks so good." I kissed his lips and he helped me in my chair. I watched as my boys did the same for their girlfriends and it made me chuckle.

"Learned from the best." Jahseh said fixing his light blue bad polo. The brand is really going up, he's raking in so much money all the while still making things affordable. He gives a percentage of the profit to foster homes and low income youth.

"Baby this food looks delicious."

"Thank you! I was in here whippin it while y'all were having fun. I actually like cooking.."

We dug in and enjoyed our food.

"Jah this is really good." Jin told him. Tyler was too busy stuffing his face so he nodded agreeing with Jin.

"Yummmyyyy." Anima said feeding herself. The girls complimented his cooking as well. I ate every drop and even went back for seconds...

The kids helped me clear the table and load the dishwasher..baby girl was tired so her daddy took her up for a bath and was gonna put her to bed after.