•It's A Photoshoot•

Jamiah's POV

Today we doing the maternity shoot and right now I'm just ironing all our clothes.

Seh and Ty are in the living room getting a line up and Ski is in there with them.

I convinced him not to cut his mustache and beard he was growing. He doesn't like it but I love it..every time I look at him and see it I wanna fuck.

Speaking of fuck....I sent him a text to come here.

A few seconds later he came running.

"Hey baby, you okay?" He was standing in the doorway.

"No." I pouted.

"What's wrong?" He questioned walking up to me lifting my chin and kissing my lips.

I grabbed his dick through his pants and started to unbutton them...

Judging by his face I caught him off guard..

"Ty in the chair?"

He nodded while his eyes were focused on me...

"Good, cuz I need you inside me. Quickie?"

"Anything for you." He said starring into my eyes hungrily.

He shut the the door quietly and locked it.

I shoved his dick down my throat not wanting to waste anymore time..

"Damn baby..." He groaned.

He tried to touch my head but I slapped his hand away. I had my real hair in pin curls to keep my curls nice and tight. He wasn't about to fuck up my hair.

I rubbed his balls as I used my free hand to stoke while I was slurping him.

His breathing hitched as he started to fuck my throat slowly, while his hands rested on my shoulder.

He stood me up and kissed me as he rubbed his hard dagger across my clit.

I gasped at the feeling and turned around tooting my ass up getting on my hands and knees.

"No missionary? Oh you must be feeling horny." He knew him on top was my fav..but with this belly that's pretty much over with until after birth.

"Horny as fuck baby, hurry up and fuck me before it's your turn to get in the ch-"

I was cut off by him sliding into me slowly...he was stroking me deeply as I bit my lip to hold in my moans.

"I-I swear...I don't know what you been doing but this pussy getting tighter and tighter every-everyday."He said gripping my ass slamming into me.

"You like this tight pussy around your dick don't you?"

"You know I do baby."

He was hitting my spot effortlessly. Other men struggled to find it but he's been pressing my button since day one.

"I-I..faster! Harder!" I said looking back at him.

Prolly shouldn't have said that...

I started yelling and moaning loud as fuck..luckily he got this big ass house and they shouldn't be able to hear us all the way in there.

He put his hand on my mouth to muffle my screams..a few deep strokes later I came all over him.

"Ouuuu look, there goes the waterworks. Tahaha."

I gathered the strength to throw my ass back on his dick...he was beating my back in like he was punishing me.

"You take pipe so good baby. I love when you be a good girl for daddy and let me fuck your little pussy hard til you cum."