•Never Let Up•

SURPRISE 🤪🤟🏾

Jahseh's POV

"Mr. and Mrs. Onfroy to the right we have Dolphin Bay." Our instructor informed us.

"Ouuuuuu are we swimming with them?" My baby asked excitedly.

"We sure are." The nigga was saying something else but I seen my girl stand up and proceeded to strip so I blocked his ass out.

I had the hardest time tryna get her nosey ass ready this morning but I'm glad I picked out what I did.

Flashback...

"Babyyyy we gone be late! C'mon your makeup looks fine you won't be needing it anyway."

"I won't? Where we going?" She smiled.

"I ain't telling now c'mon." 

"You not slick Dwayne."

"Yes I am Niesha." I slapped her ass and held her close.

"Oh you got jokes huh?"

"Girl if you don't put that bathing suit on under this outfit and let's go." I said kinda loosing my shit.

She straight faced me then smirked. If it's not clear by now that I'm irritated then idk what is. I been up since the crack of dawn tryna cook and plan this for her on top of that she said I couldn't get no adventure ass.

That's when she throw that ass on before we go on one of our adventures. This is our last day here and we gone make it count.

"I know you're upset you didn't get any ass sweetie but loose the attitude mmkay?"

"Fine." I pouted. She laughed at my pain right in my face.

"You're so freaking adorable when you get like this." I rolled my eyes and continued to pout.

Flashback over..

I snapped outta it and seen her sliding her ripped blue jean shorts down her thick thighs. Her bathing suit was fucking sick..I catch the instructor sneaking a peak smiling licking his lips and shit.

I stare a hole in his fucking face and contemplate throwing his ass overboard but he can swim. It'd be pointless.

"You got a half a second to stop looking at my wife or I swea-"

"Baby leave that boy alone he's only a kid." She said lifting my chin so I could look at her. I gazed into her eyes and they glistened..

"Don't get into this water with an attitude Ricardo. Drop it, you'll get some ass later okay?" She said calmly but sternly.

Ricardo? She's slightly fed up with my antics when she calls me by my middle names. She using the same tone she does with the kids and they KNOW not to test her and so do I.

I wrapped my arms around her body and bought her closer to me. I laid my head on her stomach and felt so at peace.

"Okay baby, you're right I'm sorry." Just then we heard a loud squeal.

The dolphins were doing flips in the water. Jamiah pulled out her phone and started recording.

"Y'all see those muthafuckin dolphins!" I yelled getting hype. Jamiah was laughing and saying some shit. She posted it and took her top off...titties were spilling everywhere.

"Alright so the dolphins are very playful so we do have to keep watch. Don't do too much with them and they'll know not to overdo it. Mrs. Onfroy I'll help you in." He had his hand extended and Jamiah grabbed it and slowly got in.