•Boy or Girl?•

I wanna show some love to xxxtentacion_xo  who messaged me asking about a update 💕

Big shoutout to ReallyNumb who gave me a shoutout and said that I was one of the OG's😭😭 Thank you sis that means the WORLD to me💟

BAD was released at Midnight and I was soooo hype. I was smiling so fucking hard and I've been playing it all day.

His BAD merch is also available for pre-order, the link is on him and Cleo's IG. I really want that black polo but $500? I'm too broke lol, I'm gonna settle for the long sleeved People Suck Shirt when I can afford it. Hopefully they aren't all gone, I want that colorful hoodie the most tho.

Long ass chapter btw 4.5k words🤓
LONG LIVE JAHSEH💘

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jamiah's POV

I stirred in bed not feeling the best... the sun woke me up but my stomach ache wasn't too far behind. I sat up in bed and I felt nauseous.

I hopped off the bed and ran to the bathroom letting out all the contents in my stomach from the night before into the toilet.

I was puking my brains out when Jahseh came behind me holding my hair and rubbing my back.

I finished and he helped me off the floor. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth before flopping back in bed face first.

"Sorry I woke you."

"Don't apologize for that, that's the least of my concern. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I was looking up some things for your sickness, I ordered these sickness bracelets for you. Along with a bunch of other shit that's supposed to help. I seen these all natural ginger pills online and they supposed to help and I got a shit ton of white rock ginger ale in my trunk too."

WHITE ROCK GINGER ALE IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN🤷🏾‍♀️

"You're so sweet baby and so interested in this pregnancy, this is all so new for me. It's so attractive...I'm horny wanna fuck?" I said grabbing his dick...

"Damnnnn what's gotten into you? You getting real bold."

"Hormones." I shrugged.

                                     •

30 minutes later:

"Damn girl... I'm tired you really working me out lately."

"Blame your kid. I'm still horny can we go again please daddy? I need that dick..."

"Woman I'm tired can-."

"So what? I'm hungry, tired, sleepy, horny, and moody. Give me the dick or I'm gonna take it!" I growled.

"Ohhhh fiesty." He winked

"Don't wink at me if you ain't gonna give me the dick now!"

"Nope you gotta wait."

I nodded but to shut him up but best believe I had some tricks up my sleeve...

He laid back and started to doze off...

Jahseh's POV

I heard her humming and rummaging through one of our drawers a few hours later. She pulled out some tight ass shorts and put them on and she wore a cami that showed her boobs & hard nipples. The baby had her boobs a lot bigger and she always said they were sore and sensitive.