•Waterrrrrrr•

Y'all OMFG I got 1K reads🤪🤪🤪
I fucking love you guys thank you so much for all the love and support! The reads, votes and comments motivate me so much. I see so many people adding the story to their reading list and it makes my heart flutter.

I luhh youuuu*my Jah voice*
💜💙🖤💜💙🖤💜💙🖤💜💙🖤💜💙🖤💜💙🖤💜💙🖤💜💙🖤💜💙🖤💜

OAN this chapter long af, sit back relax pour you some wine and roll you one 🤟🏾

************************

Jahseh's POV

We had been home for a few hours after our trip to the mall. Tyler and I were laying on the bed playing the game while she hung up and organized all the shit we got from the mall. I prolly spent about 2 or 3 bands but that ain't shit to me spend it make it right back.

Word to Trippie from his Bust Down song.

She hung up our things in her closet and put Tyler's things in his room. She came back and emptied her makeup on her makeup vanity and organized all the shit she bought. She had these containers where she grouped like things, all the lipstick together, eyeshadow together and etc. I don't know the name of that other shit.

"Thank you for everything today baby. I really appreciate it, you really didn't have to. Tyler tell him thank you for your things he got you today."

"I told him thank you mommy when you were in the store."

I turned my attention to her and nodded in agreement.

She finished organizing and decided she was gonna make a makeup tutorial. She had a YouTube channel and she had hella subscribers. I didn't understand cuz she said she didn't like the spotlight lol

Anyway she started recording at her vanity and doing her makeup, she had one of those bright ass ring lights. She wasn't talking so I assumed she was gonna do a voice over.

Tyler and I were playing the game and when he beat me we went downstairs for a snack. I made 3 turkey sandwiches for all of us, I put them on a plate with some classic lays. I poured him some juice and decided to make a glass of wine for Jamiah.

Wine, weed and makeup is literally the way to my heart😂🤷🏾‍♀️💜

I put the food on the tray but I'm not good at balancing things so I let Tyler carry her wine and his juice.

We made it to the room and Tyler gave her the wine and I set the plate in front of her. She had one of those fancy Canon cameras with the flip screen so you could see yourself like you were taking a selfie. I kissed her cheek and waved in the camera. She smiled so big and did a little dance, she started to talk to the camera.

"My babies bout me a turkey sandwich some lays and a glass of wine. I just love them."

She loves me? Wow I don't know what to think... wait wait Jahseh your thinking too much stop it.

Y'all already know I had to do it 🙃

She finished her makeup and ended filming cutting the ring light off and putting away her makeup.

"Damn mama you look beautiful, makeup on fleek." I said sounding like a woman

"Baby stop gassing me up and take a picture of me please." She said blushing and handing me her camera.

"Your my woman that's my job baby." I took a few pictures for her and gave her the camera back.

"I'm going to get more wine, y'all need anything?"