CH. 1

3 years ago

It was finally over. When they discovered a secret file containing the location of the stolen money and the names of the people involved, everything seemed to fall into place. Mr. Hendricks, teachers, and students who were involved in the scandal were now in jail, but Mr. McCoy was still free. With his extensive military training, he was able to prevent the Academy and the police from catching him. Although he was still free, the boys and I are planning to enjoy the short time they were given to relax.

We were currently at Nathan's house, having a sleepover. Most of the boys were outside in the pool, but I wanted to make something special for all of us. I stirred the meat in the pan, humming to a tune that I heard in Victor's car. Above the smell of meat, the scent of Irish soap reached me before arms wrapped around my waist. Without thought, I leaned back into the broad chest. I looked up into silver eyes. Mr. Blackbourne looked down at me with a rare happy expression. The corners of his mouth turned upwards, pass the millimeter mark.

"Mr. Blackbourne," I giggled.

He blinked, shaking out of his trance. "Ms. Sorenson, may I assist you with anything?"

I turned the heat down, letting the taco soup simmer. I turned in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. My hands touched the soft hair at the nape of his neck. His arms tightened around me. "I almost have everything done."

He closed his eyes as I massaged his neck. "I can't believe everything is over." I said softly. Mr. Blackbourne opened his eyes, and I was immediately trapped in his silver gaze.

My heart skipped a beat. His gaze was filled with truth and love, so different from his usual cold mask. His hand cupped my cheek, and I turned my face towards the warmth. His finger touched the corner of my mouth. Slowly, he started to bend down towards me with his gaze on my lips. Instantly, I was standing on my tiptoes to meet him. He stopped right before our lips met and his gaze met mine. I pushed all my emotions of love and want for him so he could see. Seeing that I wanted him, he crossed the last few millimeters till our lips met. It was soft and tender. His hands framed my face, tilting my head for better access. The kiss was turning more passionate when we were interrupted.

"Oy, you better not burn the fucking house down because you two were kissing," a new voice made me jump. Pulling back , I saw Gabriel leaning on the doorway. I blushed when I noticed that I didn't hear him coming. When he saw my blush, he smirked. "Trouble. I always said that you were trouble."

"Mr. Coleman, do you need anything?" Mr. Blackbourne's voice was back into his usual tone. I felt sad because the moment was gone.

"yep, I'm fucking hungry, and we smelt the food." He motioned towards the living room. Reluctantly, I moved towards the food. I turned the heat off. Gabriel's arms came around me, holding me. "Sorry, I interrupted. I know that you're trying to get closer to Mr. Blackbourne."

I looked up in surprise at the lack of cursing in his sentence. He was looking down at me with remorse. "Meanie, it's okay. There will be other times."

Gabriel looked into my eyes and didn't see any emotion that showed I hated him. He smiled before looking at my hair. "Your hair needs another fucking haircut." He left me, walking away and mumbling about different haircuts that would look good on me. I chuckled as I looked at the other man in the room. Mr. Blackbourne looked directly into my eyes and winked. "I'm looking forward to getting to know you more."

I turned away, hiding my face. My cheeks felt got, and I stuck my face over the steam. Once I was sure that the redness on my face was from cooking, I leaned back and grabbed the stack of bowls.

"food's ready," I said in my loudest voice. My throat was still damaged from my stepmother's punishments, but I knew at least one would hear me. Almost at once, North came into the kitchen.

"Sang Baby, you shouldn't yell. Your throat is still healing." North walked to where I stood and kissed my cheek.

I sighed. "North Star, I'm okay. Did you tell the others?"

My answer was answered when six others came tumbling into the room. They were laughing and pushing each other. When they saw me, they rushed to where I was. Luke reached me first, pulling me into a hug. "Cupcake, did you make taco soup?"

I giggled. "Yep."

He kissed me with a loud smack. Suddenly, I was pulled away and in another pair of arms. The smell of citrus and jasmine filled my nose. "Now what did I tell you? No giggling or I'll give you the cure."

"I'm not giggling, Dr. Sean." I tried to stop myself from giggling but was failing. Sean's green eyes brightened and he started to lean down when I was twirled into another embrace. I tilted my head up to look into Silas' dark brown eyes. "She don't want your sloppy kisses, right Aggele Mou?"

I looked at Sean. He hung his head and stared at me with puppy dog eyes. Smiling I waved him over and kissed his cheek. He suddenly brightened before running off. I laughed when Mr. Blackbourne caught Sean's collar, stopping him in his tracts.

"Hi, Superman," I smiled at Silas. "Did you have fun?"

Silas nodded. "Yes, but it would have been better if you were with me."

He ducked down and gave me a kiss before leaving to get some food. The smell of berries appeared behind me. Without turning, I tilted my head up to look at Victor. "Hello, my Prince."

Victor's eyes burned with fire as he wrapped me in his arms. His arms came in front of me, locking me in his embrace. "Hello, my princess." He bent down and pressed his lips to my head. He rested his chin on top of my hair and started to rock me side to side. I smiled at his antics. "I think that we should go to the spa sometime."

I looked up at him. "I would like that. Thank you, Victor."

His eyes seemed to shine brighter and pressed his lips against my head before releasing me. I looked around for the two that have not approached me yet. Seeing red hair, I ran towards him and jumped. I landed on his back, wrapping my limbs around him. Nathan chuckled and wrapped his arms around my legs. "Hi, Honey."

Nathan smirked before popping my fingers into his mouth. He poked my lips with his finger and I opened my mouth and bit gently. His voice was muffled as he spoke around my fingers, "Hey, Peanut. Having fun?"

I nodded. "Yep. I'm glad that all of us are together right now without worrying about the mission."

"Me, too," he agreed. "With the funds back where it belongs, the Academy will start reforming the school. It's a good thing because that school was awful."

I frowned slightly, but before Nathan could see it, Gabriel interrupted us once again. "Oy, don't you fucking dare ruin her nails! I should create a nail polish that tastes fucking awful. That'll teach you to stop chewing on her."

I smiled at the laughter. Everything seemed absolutely perfect. The boys say that I am part of their family, but a feeling tells me that I should prepare for something. Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and pulled into a lap. The smell of spices surrounded me. I was laying sideways on his lap, and I snuggled my head into the Kota's neck, sighing at the comfort. He wrapped his arms around me and chuckled. "Are you okay, Ten?"

I nodded. "Yeah, just thinking."

His fingers started to move in circles against my back. "Thinking about what?"

I pulled back until I could see into his eyes. "I hope that this isn't a dream. I'm afraid of waking up one day and you'll all be gone."

When I finished speaking, I noticed that there was no other noise. I turned in his arms to look into the faces of the nine boys I love. There were looks of love, concern, and care. Mr. Blackbourne walked over to where Kota and I sat and kneeled before me. he took a hold of my hand. Looking into my eyes, he spoke, "Ms. Sorenson, that will never happen. We will always be with you."

A week later, the Blackbourne Team was called on another mission. Six months later, the boys walked away from my life, breaking their promise and my heart.