Ch.11

I woke with a gasp. My heart was beating fast in my chest. I blinked. Where was I? I looked around to see my bedroom in my apartment. The room was cast in shadows but was lit by the blue moonlight streaming through the window. Memories of last night came back. After we finished our opening song, Ryker had disappeared for a few minutes, so we continued without him. He had helped the security take care of a problem as a group of men were escorted out. He rejoined us after we had finished that song, and we enjoyed the rest of the night. It was after two o'clock in the morning when we came back to my apartment.

My dream hit me with a force that had tears coming to my eyes. Why did I have to dream about them? Why after I had moved on from them? Why do I still suffer?

The arm around my waist tightened, and a warm breath washed over the back of my neck. Ryker made a sound as he drew me back into his chest. "Bad dream?"

I nodded but didn't speak. Ryker sighed and helped me turn to face him. My hands came up to rest on his chest, but I couldn't look at him in his eyes. I felt guilty that I dreamed of them while I was with him. A hand came under my chin, lifting my head gently. Midnight blue eyes met mine in concern. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, staring at his bare chest. I felt my cheeks redden. Although we had been dating for the past month, we haven't done anything but sleep beside each other. His skin was smooth and hot. I wanted to run my hands over the span of his chest and down to his stomach, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for that.

Ryker sucked in a breath, and I raised my eyes to his. His eyes blazed with heat, and he gripped my waist tighter. His chest rose and fell as he tried to control himself. I started to move away but Ryker didn't let go.

"Sang." He whispered my name as if I was someone to be worshiped. He drew me forward until my chest was pressed against his. His other hand weaved into my hair, holding it softly. He leaned forward, waiting.

I knew that he was giving me the chance to back away from the kiss. I loved him. No, I mean that I loved that about him. He was gentle and patient with me. He didn't expect anything in return but my happiness. He was healing my heart and tore down its walls.

I leaned in, pressing my lips to his. His lips were soft and smooth. The slight scruff on his chin was sensational against my skin. Never had I been kissed so completely, making my body shudder. I couldn't do much more than gasp as his tongue slid between my lips and stroked mine. I shivered and clutched his shoulders. I rolled on my back and Ryker followed, hovering over me. My arm wound around his back and my hand ran into his soft hair. We pulled away from each other, our breathing heavy. We looked into each other's eyes.

I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. "Ryker, I-"

He sat back, pulling me with him. We sat on the bed, facing each other. Moonlight sharpened his features and lit his eyes. He grabbed my hands in a soft yet firm grip. His serious expression in his eyes made me want to listen to what he was about to say. "Sang, I have to tell you something. Ever since you knocked me down in Uncle's diner, I've been falling for you. When I learned of your past, I thought that a chance with you was hopeless, but you were so beautiful and kind and compassionate and strong that I had to ask you. I never believed that you would say yes, but you did. Sang, I have hopelessly fallen in love with you."

Tears gathered in my eyes at his confession. I knew what I wanted to say. "Ryker." He looked at me with a careful expression. He wanted the truth. Not something to appease him. "I love you, too. I never thought that I would fall in love again, but you made it possible. You taught me to love again, to open my heart, and I thank you. I'm happy and I am in love with you. So very much in love with you."

I rose to my knees and leaned forward. Our lips met in a tender kiss. My hands ran through his soft hair as his hands ran down the length of my back. He pulled me to his chest and gently laid me down onto the mattress. He placed most of his weight on his left arm that laid beside my head. His right hand ran down my thigh and lifted it to settle in between. I gasped at the contact of his hips on mine. I hesitated in the middle of our kiss, and Ryker felt it. He drew back to look in concern. My face burned with shyness, and I looked away.

"Sang," Ryker swept strands of my hair from my face. "What is it?"

I was embarrassed to tell him, but I knew that I had to tell him. "Um, I- I've never done this."

He looked confused before realization dawned on his face. "Oh. You mean, you've never had sex?"

I shook my head. The words seemed to tumble from my mouth. "No, I haven't. I bet you have because, I mean, look at you. You are very good looking and I bet a lot of girls wanted you. If a girl looked at the way I am doing now, I'd scare her away like a cat protecting her food." I groaned, covering my face with my hands when I realized I had compared him to a cat's food. "Oh, god. Kill me now."

Ryker chuckled before he leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I'm not planning to kill you but to worship you. You live up to your name, Tania. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. You are worthy of praise."

With that, he sealed his mouth over mine.

(Urban dictionary: Tania- the most beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, girl. she has the sweetest heart, she's shy at first but once you get to know her you wouldn't regret meeting her. ANY GUY would be the luckiest guy in the universe to have her. she's funny, sweet, nice, kind, and drop dead gorgeous, she has everything anyone would want in a girl. ) 

So I would like to have your advice. At the end of the story, would you like to have Sang with Ryker alone, the Blackbourne Team  alone, or with both Ryker and Blackbourne Team?