Ch. 15

Rin

I looked at the group of men that hurt our girl. They were a big group and how they were diverse. I could see how they would be needed for many missions, but that doesn't mean they should have left Sang alone to pursue their selfish needs. Yes, they could a paid off their debt with Sang beside them ,but they chose not to, and that was a big mistake.

Sang was the nicest woman that I first encountered. My mother was cruel to me and punished me for minimal mistakes. When I was thirteen, I was sold to her boyfriend who had raped me. My mother did nothing as he defiled me in front of her. A month after she sold me to him, he took me to his friends who took me off his hands. They prostituted both girls and boys of any ages although our job was to be an "escort." I had been living in that situation for three years in that hellhole. I had the scars and bruises from years of abuse marring my body from protecting younger kids from the cruel things our trainers did. I had been worn down and had enough that I was about to kill myself when the Academy came to rescue us. A man with red hair and a man with blonde hair took care of me when it became obvious that I reacted badly with women.

For a year, Cian and Rowan helped me go through what happened to me, but when I met Sang, she healed me. She showed me her scars from her abuse and I had formed a connections with her. She knew what it was to be beaten down by the person who was to be her mother but she had overcome her fears and was beautifully strong. When she regressed into her memories, I was always there, and when I was overcome with memories, she was there for me. She showed me that being myself was also okay. That I should love whoever I wanted despite the bad things that had happened to me. She was like a phoenix. She rose from the ashes and she helped me do the same.

I narrowed my gaze on them. After speaking to Cian in Japanese, he shook his head, motioning that one of them knew what we were saying. Smoothly, I transferred into Gaelic. "Go check on her. The others will be here soon. I contacted them as soon as we were on the move."

Cian nodded, slowly backing into the room. I stared after him, wanting to go into the room with him, but a hand on my shoulder had me coming back to the crisis at hand. Rowan gave me a look, checking on me. I gave him a small smile to let him know I was fine.

Rowan

After Cian went inside the room five minutes ago, Rin and I stationed ourselves in front of the door. The team in front of us knew not to try anything from the glares we were giving them. A pair of heavy footstep were heard coming towards us. That sound was accompanied by the sound of tires on tile.

I turned my head to see Dr. Roberts running down the hall behind a wheelchair that Rielle was sitting in. His cheeks were red with exertion and he panted heavily. He came to a stop between us and the Blackbourne team. he bent over, his hands on his knees. "How is Sang?"

I looked at him, ignoring the others that were stirring. "We don't know. Cian and Ryker are in there with her. You and Rielle should go in and check on her."

Dr. Roberts started to go in when the man in a suit stepped forward. "Dr. Roberts, ho-"

Dr. Roberts turned on him with a furious look on his face that made me take a step back. He walked towards the man with a furious gait. "You idiots, I should ban you from this hospital. Do you know what you put that young lady through with your idiocy?! You will not get anything from me unless Sang wills it. Now you will stay outside of that room until Sang decides IF she wants to see you."

With those words, he walked inside, closing the door softly. I smirked at the sight. He was furious yet he was still aware of Sang's shaken state to be quiet. I looked back at the door. That girl in there won't be hurt again by these dimwits. I searched for so long to find her, and I don't intend to lose her when these men chase her away.