Chapter 21

I pulled my motorcycle into Ryker's driveway. The house was simple and pretty yet screamed money. The two-story house was painted white and had black shutters around the windows. The red door opened to reveal Ryker. He had changed into a royal blue shirt and jeans. He smiled as he jogged up to where I was turning off my bike. I lifted the helmet off my head before he leaned down to kiss me softly. A smile appeared on my face as my insides warmed.

He smiled as he pulled back. "Hey."

I sighed. "hey."

We stared at each other before Ryker looked away with a slight blush on his face. "The others said they were only a few minutes away. Michael is home."

I frowned. "Your brother?"

He nodded. "He's excited to meet you."

I stared at him. In the few months we have been dating, he hadn't introduced me to his brother. When I brought it up, he immediately shot the idea down. "Okay. Let me get my bag."

Ryker grabbed the duffel bag before I could and wrapped his fingers with mine. With a gentle tug, he led me inside his house. The entrance was decorated with a warmth that made the home feel comfortable. The house was an open floor plan as we walked through the living room to the right of us into the kitchen where a man stood, leaning against the granite island. He was older, but was handsome. Black hair hung down over his ears. His jaw was defined and his nose was straight as an arrow. His lean but muscular body was clothes in a shirt and jeans that accentuated his muscles. When we entered the kitchen, royal blue eyes turned towards us. I sucked in a breath at the similarities between the brothers. They were both handsome, but even his beauty would not be able to turn my affections away from Ryker.

I smiled. "Hi, you must be Michael."

His lips turned into a crooked smile. "I am. You must be Sang."

He extended his hand which I grasped. Before I could take my hand away, he grabbed onto me, holding me. His blue eyes stared into me which I looked up fearlessly into. I don't know what he saw, but he stare softened into a warm acceptance. "Ryker has told me so much about you, but he wouldn't introduce you to me."

He turned towards his younger brother with a pout. "I can see why. You're a beauty."

I chuckled, smiling up at Ryker. "He's not too bad looking either."

Ryker rolled his eyes before kissing my temple. "I wanted to make sure that I had you before I had you meet my flirtatious brother."

Michael's eyes gleamed with humor. "I don't blame you. Most women flock to me because of my good looks."

Ryker shoved his brother playfully. "Sure."

Michael smiled. "It's true, but it's rare when women look at us without greed in their eyes." He stared at me. "I'm glad that you're not one of those women, Sang."

I nodded. "I understand. When Ryker told me this afternoon, I knew what his motives were and I understood."

Michael chuckled and turned towards his brother. "Don't let this one go, or I'll steal her."

"So where's your team?" I asked. His team had transferred over from New York, but my team had worked with several teams in that state. Unfortunately I hadn't met their team while we were there. 

"Sleeping," Michael shook his head. "I've got to go, but it was nice to meet you Sang."

"It was nice to meet you Michael." I smiled, shaking his hand once again.

He nodded before looking at Ryker. "While I'm gone, try not to burn down the house."

Ryker pouted. "That was only a few times."

I wanted to laugh. At least he would fit in withKota, Sean, and Gabriel.