Chapter 83 The Door

Xiao didn't know if this Lauren kid was deliberately provoking him or not. He wants Xiao Yan to strategize how an aircraft can evade the president's fire control system and complete a raid in one minute. The goal of which is to blow up the president's office.

Xiao felt a cold sweat gather along his spine. Should he really answer this question or will he be suspected as a Surge insurgent?

Just as Lauren was puffing in pride, Xiao hooked to the terminal and the timer began. The fire control system in the presidential palace is quite advanced. It is the masterpiece of the Central Academy of Sciences. The last time the Surge attacked the building, they were unable to reach the presidential office with two aircraft.

Lauren obviously wants Xiao Yan to do an impossible task.

Xiao closed his eyes and his thoughts rushed through the system. The holographic display kept scrolling the data and it flashed rapidly in pace with his thought. Still, according to the simulation, the aircraft was unable to gain access to the weapons system. Lauren smirked as he looked on.

The time passed quickly and Lauren pointedly reminded him, "hey you still have thirty seconds left."

Several students have excitedly gathered around them.

"Look! This fool wants to hit the president's office with an aircraft!"

"How is that possible?! The fire control system of the presidential palace is the masterpiece of Major Ritz!"

"How is this possible! The fire control system of the presidential palace is the masterpiece of Major Reitz!"
"20s left!"

The craft flashed a collision warning on its screen as it began the attack. The presidential weapons systems took aim along his flight path. Suddenly the aircraft pulled up, moving at three times the speed and almost colliding with the dome. The weapons system did not have time to adjust to such rapid and extreme maneuvers. The aircraft crashed into the window the president's office before the engines blew out.

"Oh--"

"Oh my god!"

All onlookers exclaimed.
Lauren stood stunned. Xiao's aircraft moved like a headless fly. It broke out of the scope of the fire control system and then collected data along its haphazard flight path to confuse the weapons lock and obtain a trajectory that sent it right into its mark. Exactly how fast was this guy's brain speed to be able make such crazy calculations?

"Lauren, I am finished." Xiao Yan winked.

"Hey! What's great, I can do it in nine minutes and fifty-five seconds... you needed nine minutes and fifty-eight seconds!"

Xiao Yan wondered how Ritz would react when he heard this. After the last attack, he upgraded the system. The mission now would be impossible to take on in under 10 minutes.

"Now it is my turn. " Xiao closed his eyes and the terminal aligned with his thoughts to create a sample of the biochemical weapons the Surge had used. He removed some of the more complicated components and left some hints. "This agent, once introduced to a special forces soldier will affect the x-virus and compromise their oxygen availability in the cells. Your task is to create an antidote in ten minutes."

Xiao Yan would actually have preferred to use the exact sample, but the specific agent used is confidential. If he were to input it on an unsecured terminal it would cause alarm. Although this question is not as complicated as a whole research project, most senior researchers would take at least an half hour to answer. Xiao Yan gave him ten minutes. Admittedly, he was being a bit of a bully.

Lauren connected to the terminal, his face was cold and focused. His eyes slid toward Xiao Yan and he flipped him off. Lauren is defiately not a typical teen. He actually invaded a professor's terminal, stole his pre-set computations and used those to assist him. This saved him quite a bit of time. Afterward, he easily obtained the answer.

It took only eight minutes.

"That is cheating!"

The onlookers called out.