♡Two♡

Four weeks had passed since Betty threw up in her bathroom. She had been sick everyother day, and barely came to school anymore. Most of her day was spent in her room reading, or studying random murder cases she found on the internet. Betty was sitting on her bed reading a Nancy Drew book for the millionth time, when Polly came into her room.
"Hey Betts. Is your fever getting any better?"
"It's on and off."
"Well, I would let you see the babies, but I can't risk them getting sick."
"Of course."
"So, what are you and Jughead doing for your anniversary?"
"What are you talking about Polly? It's not for another two weeks."
"Betty it's January 17. Your anniversary is in three days."
"WHAT!! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"
"Betty is something wrong?"
"I'M LATE!" Betty ran out the door, and ran down the street. She ran to the closest drug store, and ran down the aisle looking for something. She grabbed the first one she found and quickly checked out avoiding eye contact from everyone. About half an hour later Betty called Jughead. She was crying as the phone rang, confused, scared, and stressed.
"Hey Babe."
"Jug....I....*crying*"
"Betty, what's wrong? Are you hurt!" Betty closed her eyes and pursed her lips together.
"Jug....I...can you meet me in front of my house.*crying*"
"Already on my way."
Betty sat on the steps of her house, staring at the road, tears rolling down her face leaving wet stains across her cheeks. Jughead came running up to the steps his helmet in his hand. He sat down next to Betty and placed a comforting hand on her back. She shrugged his hand off, not taking her eyes off the street.

"Betty

"Betty. What's wrong?" Betty pulled a postive pregnacy test out of her jacket pocket, still not softening her stare.
"Tell me this isn't what I think it is." Jughead said staring at the plastic stick in his hand shaking his head. Betty closed her eyes and more tears rolled down her face as she nodded, yes.