♡Twenty-Seven♡

Betty and Jughead were laying in bed. It was late, Betty was reading and Jughead was writting. Betty stopped reading and looked down at her stomach.
"She's got hiccups." Betty said. Jughead leaned over and put his hands on her stomach.
"Those are really strong."
"I know. Poor baby." Betty smiled at her stomach again. "I can't wait any longer. I just want to hold her, and kiss her, and cuddle her, and sing to her, and rock her. I just can't wait any longer."
"Soon, baby, soon."
"I know." She smiled. "Eww we're gonna be parents." Jughead laughed.
"I know, but promise me we will NEVER turn into soccer parents." Betty laughed.
"I promise."
"We should go out. One last time, as normal teenagers. Ava could be coming any day and we haven't been on an actual date since you got pregnant." Jughead said.
"Ok, yeah let's do it."
"So, do you want to go to the Bijou tomorrow? Maybe we can go see a double feature, like we did on our first date." Betty smiled at her boyfriend. "That sounds amazing." Jughead smiled and kissed Betty's head. "Good night, baby. I love you."
"I Love you too."

"Betty come on we're going to miss the movie."
"Coming Jug." Betty came out of the bathroom with pain in her eyes.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm having small contractions."
"Well, are you okay do we need to go to the hospital?"
"No, I'm fine Jug. They're small and far apart."
"But, if you're having contractions doesn't that mean you're going into labor?"
"Kind of. Contractions could come days before the actual labor. If they were really strong and close together then we would have something to worry about."
"So we're good to go?"
"Yep."
"Great, let's go." Jughead put his hand on Betty's back and they left the trailer. They got in their car and drove to the Bijou. They got a large popcorn and drink to share. They bought tickets for a double feature, but they barely watched either movie. For the first movie they made out during most of the movie, then Betty fell asleep on Jughead's shoulder during the second one. The movie ended and the lights turned on. Jughead shrugged his shoulder trying to wake Betty up.
"Betty, it's time to go home." She slowly fluttered her eyes open.
"Let's go home baby."