♡Fifteen♡

"Betty! I'm home!" Jughead walked into the trailer with big news for his girlfriend. Betty walked out of her and Jughead's shared room, a little bit of a baby bump staring to show.
"Hey, baby." Betty kissed her boyfriend hello.
"I've got some great news for you!" Jughead led Betty over to the couch and they sat down. "I know how hard you've been working at the register to earn as much money as possible, but now you can relax a little becuase, I got a job!"
"Oh my gosh babe! That's so great!"
"Veronica hired me to be her assistant manager at Pop's slash the speakeasy. I just do whatever she tells me to, and I get payed a pretty penny."
"I'm so happy." Betty rubbed her little baby bump with a smile on her face.
"So, what I'm thinking, is we get one of those cheap cars from the junkyard and fix it up, like Archie did."
"That's a good plan Jug, and it'll save us a bunch of money, but I'm not crawling under a car as I get farther along."
"I know, but Jellybean loves to work on stuff like that. So when she comes back into town, I want to suprise her with this project. It will be a great way for me to catch up with her." Betty smiled at her boyfriend.
"You're so sweet, Jug." Betty leaned towards Jughead and slowly kissed him. Jughead put his hand on Betty's bump, and the moment his skin touched her stomach the baby started kicking. Betty immediately pulled apart from his lips.
"Oh my gosh Jug! You made it do that!" Jughead smiled and lowered his face down to Betty's stomach. He gently kissed her bump, as if he was kissing his child.
"You know I read somewhere that talking to a growing baby, is supposed to increase the child's skills in certain areas." Betty told Jughead this, and they both broke in to laughter. "Try it Jug." Jughead looked down at Betty stomach and slowly moved his hand up and down the bump. He whispered to the baby,
"Hi. I'm your dad. I can't wait for you to come into this world, so I can meet you. You are the luckiest baby, becuase you have the best mom in the world. I'm pretty cool too, but your mom.....I'm nothing compared to her. We love you so much." Jughead kissed Betty's stomach again.
"That was sweet, Jug." Betty smiled.
"Well, I was just telling the truth." Jughead kissed Betty's forehead and she rested her head on his shoulder.