♡Twelve♡

Jughead and Betty were laying in bed, Jughead had his arm around Betty, rubbing her shoulder. Betty moved her hand up and down her stomach, resting her head on Jughead's shoulder. Betty smiled down at her stomach, and Jughead kissed her head .
"Oh my gosh! Jug!"
"What! What's wrong?"
"Quick, give me your hand!" Betty grabbed Jughead's hand and placed it on her stomach. A smile slowly crept across his entire face.
"Is that....?" Betty nodded,
"It's the baby kicking." Betty smiled up at Jughead, and held his hand.
"Isn't it the most wonderful thing you've ever felt?" Betty asked.
"It's amazing." Betty tilted her head up and kissed Jughead on the cheek.
"Betty, I called my mom yesterday." Betty looked at her boyfriend.
"What? Jug, I thought you said you would never be able to find a way to talk to her."
"That's what I thought too, but the moment I heard her voice, I somehow knew exactly what to say."
"Well, what did you say?"
"When we first had the ultra sound, I sent her one of the copies of the picture. I wrote a note that said mom, I have big news. Call me as soon as you can. She called me yesterday, and she was pretty pissed at first."
"I'm sorry baby."
"No, Betty she's coming to Riverdale in two days."
"What?"
"Yeah, she's bringing Jellybean and staying here for the baby's birth."
"Oh my gosh Juggie! That's amazing!"
"I can't wait for you to meet them. They're gonna love you. Especially Jellybean, you'll be like the big sister she always wanted."
"I can't wait Jug, they sound amazing." Betty kissed Jughead, and nuzzled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, and they closed their eyes, falling asleep in each other's arms.