♡Ten♡

Betty and Veronica sat in Betty's box filled room, chatting about baby stuff.
"So, are you and Jughead ever going to get a house together?" Veronica asked.
"Someday, but neither of us have jobs that pay enough to take that leap."
"Yeah, I get that."
"And, we both agreed that for the first couple years after our baby's birth, we're going to live at his trailer. That way we can still go to school."
"When are you moving in with him anyway?"
"Tomorrow."
"How did your mom take the news?"
"Not very well, but she understood and eventually agreed."
"So, are all these boxes going?" Veronica motioned to the stacks of boxes in the room.
"No, just the few boxes by the door. Everything else is probably going in the attic. It's mostly just clothes. If I ever need anything I can just come back here."
"Wait, so are you and Jughead, staying in the same room?" 
"Yeah. Why wouldn't we?"
"Well, don't you think it'll be awkward with FP staying there?"
"It's not like we're going to be having sex every night. Plus, FP is never home."
"Ok, well it's your life."
"Hey, V?"
"Yeah, B?"
"So, me and Jug have talked about it, and we want you to be the baby's godmother." Veronica smiled and covered her mouth.
"Oh my gosh! B! Are you being for real?" 
"Of course! There's nobody I would rather want to have that title than you." Veronica hugged Betty.
"Wait, so is that a yes?"
"Of course it's a yes!"