♡Twenty-Five♡

It had been about five weeks since the car crash. Jughead was still in his coma showing no sign of improvement. Betty went to the hospital everyday and sat beside his bed for hours at a time. She would talk to him, and sing to him, hold his hand, kiss his hands and cheek. She was there for him and never gave up on him. Late one night she fell asleep in Jughead's hospital room. In her dream she was sitting on her bedroom floor crying, and Jughead was there, sitting across from her.
"Please tell me you're going to be be okay, baby." Betty said.
"I can't make promises I can't keep."
"I can't do this without you Jug. I'm not strong enough. Please don't leave me." Betty started crying more.
"Hey, hey, hey." Jughead put his hand on Betty's cheek. She kissed the palm of his hand. "You are the strongest woman I have ever known. You are so much stronger than anything that comes your way. You will be fine without me." Betty started crying again. "Do you believe me?" Betty nodded.
"Please, come back to me. I love you."
Jughead smiled and kissed Betty's head.
"I love you too." And with those last words he disappeared. Betty woke up breathing fast and quickly. She looked at Jughead's body and started crying. She walked over to his bed and threw her arms on his chest, she cried and cried.
"Please don't leave. I love you." Betty didn't realize that as she said those words Jughead's fingers moved. Just a slight movement, but a promising one. A nurse heard Betty's cries and came rushing into the room and put her hands comfortingly on Betty's shoulders.
"Miss I think it's best you go home now." Betty nodded tears rolling down her eyes. The nurse escorted her out of the hospital, and then Betty drove home, crying the entire way.