♡Seventeen♡

"Jughead!" Jellybean ran up to her big brother, and he picked her up in a hug. He put her down, hugged his mom, and kissed her cheek.
"Hey, mom."
"Hey, sweetie."
"I want to hear about everything!" Jellybean said.
"I do too, but first there is somebody I want you to meet." Jughead brought his mom and sister into the trailer, and called for Betty. Betty walked out of their room towards Jughead.
"Betty, this is my mom."
"It's so nice to finally meet you, Mrs. Jones." Betty shook Jughead's mom's hand.
"Please dear, call me Gladys."
"Alright then, it's great to meet you Gladys." Betty smiled, and Jughead's mom awkwardly looked down at Betty's bump.
"You must be Jellybean." Betty looked down at Jughead's sister. She nodded. "Jughead's told me so much about you." Betty said. Jellybean looked up at Betty.
"It's nice to meet you." Jellybean said.
Everyone awkwardly stood in silence, waiting for somebody to say something.
"Hey, Jellybean I have to show you something." Jughead grabbed his sisters hand and brought her out to the front of trailer. He took her, to a big object covered by a blue tarp. He threw the tarp off to reveal an old, broken, rusted car.
"So, I got this car at the junkyard the other day, and I thought we could fix it together."
"Really?"
"Yep. It'll be just like old times."
"Thank you Jughead, this is the best suprise ever!" Jellybean hugged her brother.
"Ok, let's get to work this thing isn't going to fix itself." Jughead and Jellybean worked for hours. Talking and laughing just like when they were kids. When they were finished they had made a broken, rusty car into a beautiful car.

 When they were finished they had made a broken, rusty car into a beautiful car