♡Five♡

"So, now all that's left is Archie and V." Betty and Jughead were laying on the couch in Jughead's trailer. Betty was laying down with her head resting on Jughead's lap, while he stroked her hair.
"We should probably get you to a doctor too. Find out how far along you are, and see if there's anything wrong with the baby."
"Yeah, my mom scheduled me an appointment at the hospital, tomorrow afternoon, and of course you can come, but I have to miss part of school for the appointment."
"Well, then I guess we should tell Archie and Veronica tonight, so we don't have to tell them before we leave tomorrow."
"I'll text them and tell them to meet us at Pop's tonight." Jughead nodded, a look of distress in his eyes.
"Hey, babe are you okay."
"It's just...I'm gonna be a dad. At seventeen."
"I know. It's scary, but we need to focus on the exciting parts so we're not scared during the whole pregnancy."
"I guess you're right."
"Ok, so what do you think it is?"
"What?"
"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"
"Hmm, I don't know. But I want it to be a girl."
"Really? I thought for sure you would say you wanted it to be a boy."
"No, I've always wanted to have a daughter. It's probably becuase of Jellybean. I basically raised her when she was baby."
"Do you think you'll ever see her again?"
"Honestly, I don't know. But I would love for you to meet my mom and Jellybean. They would love you."
"Well, why don't you call your mom."
"And tell her what? Hey, mom it's been forever, and I haven't talked to you in almost a year. But I knocked up my girlfriend, do you want to come back, for your grandchild's birth?" Betty rolled her eyes.
"No, not like that. But I think she deserves a right to know."
"Yeah, you're right."
"I always am." They sat in silence for a few moments Jughead stroking Betty's hair, and Betty resting her hand on her stomach.
"Hey, Jug?"
"Mhmn?"
"Do you think I could move in with you?" Betty sat up and looked Jughead in the eyes.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I want us to experience this pregnancy together, and if we're going to raise this child together weren't we going to move in with each other anyway?"
"What about your mom? What is she going to say about this?"
"I don't think she's going to take it very well, but this something that is going to happen."
"Ok."
"Really?"
"Betty Cooper, I want you to live with me. I want us to experience every waking moment with each other. I want you to be the last thing I see before I fall asleep, and the first thing I see when I wake up every morning. And eventually our child will be living with us too." Betty smiled and wrapped her arms around Jughead's neck and kissed him. Jughead hugged her tight and whispered into her ear,
"I love you. I love you so much."
"I love you too."