♡Seven♡

Jughead, Betty, Veronica, and Archie were sitting in the school lounge chatting about baby names, and if they thought the baby was going to be a boy or a girl.
"Ok, ok, what about Avery." Veronica said.
"Avery." Betty thought. "I like that. I like it a lot. What do you think Jug?"
"Yeah, that's pretty, but I don't really know."
"Well what if we call her Ava for short?" Betty asked.
"Hmmm..Ava. I like that."
"Ok so Avery slash Ava for a girl, and what if it's a boy?" Archie asked Betty and Jughead.
"Hmmmm... any ideas Jug?" Betty asked.
"Well the first thing that comes to my head is Forsythe Pendleton Jones the Fourth, but I am not letting my son go through the embarrassment I went through with this name."
"How did you even get your nickname anyway?" Veronica asked Jughead.
"Well, when I was two. I got my head stuck in a milk jug." Everyone laughed at Jughead's story.
"How does that even happen?" Veronica asked. Jughead shrugged his shoulders.
"Ok, so not Forsythe. What about Gabriel?" Betty asked.
"No! You can't name your kid that!" Veronica protested.
"Why?"
"Becuase, that's what I've always wanted to name my son."
"What about Ben?" Archie asked.
"I like Ben. What about you Betty?" Jughead put his hand on Betty's thigh.
"Yeah. That's cute. I like Ben."
"Ok so Ben for a boy and Avery for a girl." Veronica said. Betty glanced down at her watch.
"And we have to save middle names for another day, becuase we are going to be late for our doctors appointment." Betty stood up and grabbed Jughead's hand and pulled him up from the couch.
"Oh, I wish I could come with you guys. Take pictures for me. Oh! And bring back copies of the ultra sound, I want to see!" Veronica said.
" We will V. Jug, if we hurry we can grab some food at Pop's after." Betty told Jughead.
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go." Jughead grabbed Betty's arm and dragged her out the door.
"Oh! Ok...um bye guys! See you at Pop's tonight." Betty shouted after her friends.
"Come on let's go!" Jughead pushed Betty towards the door.
"Jug, hang on. I have to use the restroom."
"Well hurry up! We don't want to be late!" Betty shook her head as she walked towards the bathroom. But, before she could go in Cheryl stopped her.
"Are the rumors true? Is my cousin expecting a little bundle of joy?"
"What are you talking about Cheryl?"
"Uh you're pregnant. Everybody is talking about how that south side serpent knocked you up."
"H...how, did you find out?"
"Reggie overheard you telling Archie and Veronica the big news at Pop's. He told the whole football team in the locker room, and then it just sprouted from there." Betty clenched her hands into fists, and gritted her teeth.
"Excuse me Cheryl, but I have to go." Betty turned around and ran down the hallway. She threw the doors open, and ran over to Jughead, who was leaning on his bike.
"Woah, woah, woah, what's wrong babe?" Jughead grabbed Betty's arm to slow her down.
"Reggie overheard us at Pop's telling Archie and Veronica, and he told the whole school!"
"What, that your pregnant? Who told you this?"
"Cheryl. Oh, and watch your back becuase, everybody hates you now. They're all saying you knocked me up."
"Well, I kind of did."
"I just...Arghhhhhhhh!!!" Betty stomped her foot on the ground.
"Hey, hey, hey, shhhhhh. It's okay. It's okay." Jughead pulled Betty into a hug and stroked her hair trying to calm her down. Betty took a deep breath. She looked up at Jughead.
"Thank you babe." He smiled and kissed her forehead. Betty nuzzled back into his chest, and he rocked her back and forth. Betty closed her eyes and smiled.
"I love you." He exhaled.
"I love you too." She said.
"Come on. Let's go." Jughead hopped on his bike and Betty got on the back. He handed her his helmet, and she strapped it on.
"Hold on tight." Betty, wrapped her arms around Jughead's waist and squeezed. He started the bike, and they drove away from the school.