♡Fourteen♡

Archie and Jughead walked into Pop's and sat at a booth in the back corner.
"I still can't believe you punched Reggie." Jughead said. Archie rubbed his sore and swollen knuckles.
"He deserved it. How's Betty by the way?"
"She's still shaken up, but she'll be okay. She's at the trailer right now looking at cribs, and baby clothes online." 
"That's right. I forgot she moved in with you." Jughead smiled and nodded. "How's that going for you guys?"
"It's really great. Honestly, it feels like we're married."
"Oh my gosh, Jug. You're seventeen. Are you already thinking about marriage?"
"I mean, yeah. Arch we're having a baby together. We're going to be a family."
"Are you just marrying her for the baby's sake?"
"No, no, of course not. I've known that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Betty, before she got pregnant. When I found out that she was pregnant, those feelings didn't change."
"Are you actually going to propose Jug?"
"I want to. I just don't know how or when."
"Well that's great man, congrats."
"Actually, Arch. I wanted to talk to you about something."
"What's up?"
"Betty and I want you to be the baby's godfather."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, there's nobody else in the world I'd rather have my baby's godfather be."
"Well, thanks Jug. That really means a lot."  Jughead and Archie ordered some food, and enjoyed a meal of burgers, fries, and milkshakes.