♡Twenty-One♡

Archie, Veronica, Betty, and Jughead sat outside the cabin, around a campfire. Betty had her head rested on Jughead's shoulder, and Veronica was massaging Archie's back and shoulders. Betty made let out a sigh.
"She's kicking again." Betty said.
"Really? Can I feel?" Veronica asked. Betty nodded and Veronica walked over and placed her hand gently on Betty's stomach. A smile slowly crept over Veronica's face.
"Oh my gosh! Archie come feel this!" Archie hesitantly walked over and placed his hand on Betty's stomach. As soon as he felt the little baby's movement a huge smile appeared on his face.
"I can't believe that's really your baby!" Archie said. Archie reached up and kissed Betty's cheek.  Betty smiled and rubbed her stomach. Jughead kissed her head.
"Can I let something off my chest." Betty said to no one in paticular.
"Of course, babe. What's up?" Jughead asked.
"I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am that all of you have been here for me. I was so scared when I got pregnant that everything would change. I hear all these stories of girls that got pregnant, then all thier friends left them, and their parents kicked them out, or thier boyfriend left them. I am so lucky to have friends that would never do that to me."
"Did you ever have a doubt that I would leave you?" Jughead asked.
"At first, I did."
"Betty we are in this together. Everything that comes at us we take together. I would never ever leave you. I love you." Jughead said. "Do you believe me?" Betty nodded. Jughead took off the only thing that ever gave him saftey and protection, his hat, and placed it on Betty's head. She smiled and they kissed.