♡Four♡

"Jug, we have to tell our parents."
"I was wondering when you were going to say that. When are we going to do it?"
"Well, I guess it's better to do it sooner than later.
"So... like now?"
"I guess. I'd rather them hear it from us, than somebody else." Jughead pulled out his phone and called his dad.
"Hey, dad. Can you and Alice meet us at Pop's in like 10 minutes?" Jughead hung up, and put his phone back in his pocket. He offered Betty his hand, and she took it. They stood up and started walking towards Jughead's bike. He handed her his helmet and they got on the motorcycle. Betty wrapped her arms around Jughead's waist and they were off. They arrived at Pop's a couple minutes later, and walked inside. Their parents weren't there yet, so they grabbed a booth at the back of the diner.
"Our parents are going to kill us." Jughead said nervously. Betty grabbed his hand and gave it a comforting squeeze.

He smiled at her, and kissed her forehead

He smiled at her, and kissed her forehead. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. A couple minutes later FP and Alice came into the diner searching for their kids. Once they spotted them they rushed over to the booth sitting across from their children.
"Elizabeth, what's wrong you look like you've been crying." Betty looked at her mom, tears started welling up in her eyes and she had to look away. Jughead seeing his girlfriend this way, started to speak.
"Dad, Mrs. Copper, there's something me and Betty need to tell you."
"Geez, boy, what have you done this time." Jughead put his hand on Betty's stomach underneath the table, and took the pregnacy test out of his pocket, he placed it in the middle of the table for the parents to see. Betty's mom looked horrified, and Jughead's dad jaw dropped.
"Elizabeth..are.....are you..?" Betty closed her eyes and pursed her lips together as she nodded, tears rolling down her face. Betty's mom let out a whimper and started crying. Jughead's dad ran his fingers through his hair.
"Jesus, son. You're gonna be the death of me."
"How....how long? When did you find out?"
"I found out an hour ago, mom. Jughead and I wanted to tell you before anyone else."
"Do you how far along you are?"
"No, Mr. Jones. My guess is around a month."
"Are....are..are you keeping it Betty."
"Yeah, mom. Me and Jughead are going to raise it together."
"You always said you wanted to be like Polly when you were little. I never thought you would get pregnant like her."
"Mom, it's going to be okay. I'm going to be fine."
"I...I...need to go." Betty's mom rushed out of Pop's crying. Jughead's dad stared at his son, and just shook his head in dissapointment, and walked out of Pop's.
"Well....that went well." Jughead and Betty sat in the booth and laughed, then Betty leaned over and kissed Jughead. When they broke apart she looked into his eyes, and cupped his face in her hand.
"I love you, so much." Betty whispered to her boyfriend. She snuggled into his chest, and Jughead kissed the top of her head, and stroked her hair. They sat like that for a long time.