♡Twenty♡

"Welcome back to Lodge Lodge!" Veronica burst through the doors of her cabin, carrying bags of luggage.
"It feels just as amazing as last time V." Betty said. Veronica smiled.
"Come help me make these jalapeño magaritas." Veronica said.
"V, I can't have alcohol."
"I know. I'll just make them non-alcoholic this time. Hopefully they'll taste just as good."
"I'm sure they will." Betty smiled, and helped Veronica gather the ingredients for her signature drink. Jughead snuck into the cabin, and hugged Betty from behind.
"Hey, you." Betty cupped his face in her hand and gave him a quick kiss.
"Come with me." Jughead whispered. 
"I can't. I have to help Veronica make these jalapeño magaritas." Jughead groaned.
"Come on, just take a little break. We're finally alone, no parents, no Jellybean, no anybody." Veronica laughed and the couple came to the realization of her appearance.
"No don't mind me, I was just leaving." Veronica scurried out of the room trying to hold in laughter. Jughead grabbed Betty and carried her bridal style to their room. He put her down, and shut the door behind them.
"Now that we're finally alone." Jughead whispered as he brought his face down inches away from Betty's. He lifted her chin and softly kissed her. Betty smiled, but suddenly felt pains in her stomach, they felt like extremely painful cramps. Betty pulled away grabbing her stomach.
"Ow, ow, ow!"
"Did something happen? Are you okay?" Jughead asked. Betty stepped backwards and sat down on the bed.
"I think I'm having a contraction." Betty winced in pain.
"Lay down, I'll be right back." Jughead arranged some pillows on the bed, to support Betty's back and head. He helped lower her down on to the bed, and rushed out of the room to get Veronica's help. Betty closed her eyes and slowly breathed, through the pain.

"Drink." Veronica tilted a cup of warm tea, into Betty's mouth. Jughead stood at the head of the bed, smoothing her hair. Archie sat in the corner holding Betty's hand. Betty swallowed the warm liquid.
"Thanks V." Betty said.
"No worries. They were probably just braxton hicks, so they shouldn't happen anymore." Veronica said.
"Are you sure that it won't happen again? What caused it anyway?"
"It might happen again, but not anytime soon. And a lot of things can cause them like being over active, dehydrated, sex, to much pressure. It's  hard to tell what actually happened."
"Well, thank you V. I feel a lot better."
"Anything for my best friend. Now let's start the weekend we planned."