♡Eighteen♡

Betty walked into the Pembrooke holding Jughead's hand. She knocked on Veronica's door and a couple minutes later the door swung open. With Cheryl standing on the other side.
"Greetings cousin." Cheryl stepped aside and motioned for Betty to come in. The baby shower was decorated beautifully. There were balloons everywhere in shapes of bottles, storks, carriages, and saftey pins. There was a whole table filled with snacks, and a corner full of presents. There was a pink and blue banner that said congratulations hanging from the ceiling, and tons of baby related party games scattered around the room. Veronica spotted Betty and ran over, to give her a hug.
"So? What do you think?"
"It's amazing, V. Everything is so cute." Veronica clapped her hands.
"I'm so glad you like it." Betty smiled at her friend.
"I'm pretty sure everyone is here. So in a couple minutes we'll cut the cake. If it's blue in the middle it's a boy, and pink is a girl. After the cake we will open the presents, and then we go home." Betty nodded.
"I'm so excited."
"Until then, feel free to roam around the room, and enjoy the festivities." Veronica skipped off to attend some other matter leaving Betty and Jughead by themselves.
"Come on, I'm starving." Jughead dragged Betty over to the snack table, and shoved food on his plate. Betty stole a cupcake off the cupcake tower, and began to devour it. She looked over as Jughead began to scarf down his food, finishing it in under two minutes. Betty laughed as he wiped stuff off his face.
"What?" He asked. Betty shook her head and giggled. He smiled and kissed her forehead. She looked up and gave him a quick kiss.
"Follow me." He whispered in her ear.  She nodded, and followed him to an empty room. He shut the door and locked it behind them.

"Jughead, what's going on?" Jughead walked over to Betty and took her hand

"Jughead, what's going on?" Jughead walked over to Betty and took her hand.  He reached into his pocket and pulled out a diamond ring. Betty gasped.
"This is a promise ring." Jughead said "This ring promises that I will be a good boyfriend, a good father, and someday a good husband." Betty smiled. "Do you accept my promise?" Betty nodded, with tears in her eyes. Jughead slipped the ring on her finger. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he put his hands on her waist. They pulled each other in for a slow, deep, long kiss. When they broke apart she smiled and looked into his eyes, and started playing with his hair.
"I love you." He whispered. 
"I love you too." She whispered back. He kissed her forehead and they held each other for a while.

"Ok everybody on the count of three!" Veronica yelled to the crowd. Everyone shouted "1...2...3!" On three Betty and Jughead cut into the cake revealing a pink inside.

Everyone screamed in excitement

Everyone screamed in excitement. Betty hugged Jughead and they kissed each other. Betty looked at Jughead and wiped tears away from his eyes. They smiled at each other and then passed slices of cake around for everyone to enjoy.