♡Thirty-One♡

Doctor Williams was making sure everything was alright for Betty, Ava, and Jughead to go home. He was doing last minute checkups on Betty and Ava.
"Alright, everything seems good to go." Doctor Williams said.
"Thank you so much Doctor Williams. We will miss you so much." Betty said. Betty hugged the doctor goodbye.
"I will miss you guys too." He started walking towards the door. "The only advice I have to give you now, is don't be afraid to ask for help. Parenting isn't easy, and being teen parents doesn't make it any easier. You don't have to do this all on your own, okay." Betty and Jughead nodded. "Good luck you two." He opened the door, and left. Betty was holding Ava across her chest, burping her.

 Betty was holding Ava across her chest, burping her

"Hey Jug, can you bring me Ava's bag."  Jughead walked across the room and picked up the big pink bag then brought it over to Betty. Betty fished out a little white dress and a golden hair bow to go with it. She changed Ava into the little outfit.

 She changed Ava into the little outfit

"Are you ready?" Jughead asked. Betty nodded.
"Let's go home." She said. Betty carried her daughter out of the room and down the hall to the front desk,  and the new parents checked out of the hospital. They walked down to the car and strapped Ava into her carseat.
Jughead hugged Betty from the side,  and they stared at their sleeping baby.
Betty opened the door and slid into the seat next to Ava. Jughead sat in the driver's seat and started up the car.
"Are you ready to go home Ava?" Jughead asked. She made a little noise in response. Betty smoothed her hair down and they drove home.