♡Eleven♡

"Alright, that was the last box. You are officially moved in!" Jughead said, as he shelved Betty's last book. Betty was sitting on Jughead's bed deep in thought.
"Hey, what's up?" Jughead sat down on the bed next to her, and placed his hand on her back. 
"Jug, how are we supposed to afford this baby? Neither of us have a job, and we can't just depend on our parents forever." Jughead thought about this.
"I guess we'll just have to get a job then."
"It's not gonna be that easy, Jug."
"Yeah, I know, we'll just have to be smart with our money. We can save most of it for when the baby is born. We'll use it to pay for the medical bills, and stuff for the baby."
"But, what about all the stuff we need before the birth? Like a crib, or a car, Jug. We can't just strap a carseat on the back of your bike." Jughead cupped Betty's face in his hand.
"When the time comes to worry, we will worry. Let's get there when we get there." Betty nodded her head, but she was still nervous. Jughead lifted her chin and brought her lips to his, kissing them softly leaving a tingle on her lips. Betty smiled kissing him back, this time it was harder, and more passionate than before. Betty leaned onto Jughead forcing him to lay back on the bed. Jughead grabbed Betty and rolled on top of her, taking his shirt off as he did so. He slipped his hand under Betty's shirt, pressing his lips against hers. Betty kicked off her shoes and moved her foot up and down Jughead's leg. Jughead took off Betty's shirt, and Betty started to loosen Jughead's belt. He pulled Betty's ponytail out, and ran his fingers through her hair. Betty slipped  Jughead's belt off and threw it on the floor, then she kicked her pants off letting them fall to the floor. Jughead lifted her up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her over to the door and slammed it shut, locking it. He carried her back over to the bed and threw her on top of it. He took his pants off, then climbed on top of Betty. He pressed his lips against hers hard. He kissed her cheek traveling down her face onto her neck and chest. Betty rolled on top of Jughead, and ran her fingers through his hair. She traced his lips, and looked into his eyes.
"I love you Betty Copper."
"Jughead Jones, I love you."