♡Nine♡

"Oh my gosh! Betty! These pictures are amazing." Archie, Betty, Jughead, and Veronica sat in the school's lounge, as Veronica studied the ultra sound pictures.
"Look Arch. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever? " Veronica passed the picture to Archie.
"Wow. I never thought that a human could be this small." Archie said. Tears started welling up in his eyes, and he wiped them away. Veronica rubbed his back and shoulders.
"Hey, you okay Archiekins?" Archie nodded and wiped more tears away.
"It's just.....I've known you guys since we were five years old. And now......now you're having a baby." Archie shook his head, "it's just crazy." Veronica handed the ultra sound back to Betty, who placed it back in the envelope.
"I should head to class, I have a chemistry exam today." Betty kissed Jughead on the cheek and walked out of the lounge. She started walking down the hall towards her locker, when Kevin blocked her path.
"Tell me why, I have to hear that you're pregnant from Cheryl Blossom, and not from you."
"Oh, you heard about that Kev?"
"Uh, am I living under a rock? Everybody's heard about it! It's the talk of the whole school."
"Ughhhh, don't remind me."
"Just to clarify, Jughead is your baby daddy right?"
"Of course Kevin! Who else's would it be?"
"I was just making sure." Betty rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna be the gay Uncle right?"
"Of course, Kev."
"Yes! I've always wanted to be a gay uncle." Betty arubtly stopped in the middle of the hallway, staring at the horror on her locker. On her locker written in red paint read, GO TO HELL SERPENT SLUT. There was a pregnant Betty doll hanging from a noose, dangling from the locker. Kevin ran down the hall towards the lounge, and came running back with Jughead, Archie, and Veronica. People had already surrounded Betty and were taking pictures and videos laughing and mocking her. Jughead came rushing over, grabbed Betty and dragged her out of the crowd. Veronica stared at everyone in the crowd.
"You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Calling a pregnant girl a slut. You're the ones who should go to hell." Veronica tore the doll off the locker and stormed off with Archie and Kevin behind her. Jughead ran Betty into the janitors closet and locked them inside. Betty was crying. She was scared, upset, and angry. Jughead pulled Betty into a hug and rocked her back and forth.
"I don't understand, Jug. Why am I being called a slut for keeping my baby?" Betty cried into his chest. "I haven't done anything wrong, but all of the sudden I'm a slut. And it's all becuase I decided to keep my baby."
"Shhhhhh. I know. I know, but it's going to be okay." Betty cried more and more.
"Hey, Betty look at me." Jughead lifted her chin so her eyes met his. "You are so strong, and you are going to get through this. We are going to get through this. We're in this together. We're partners. Ok?" Betty nodded. Jughead wiped her tears away with his thumbs and softly kissed her, as if she'd shatter if he pressed too hard. They sat in the janitors closet in darkness, hugging and crying. They had a long journey ahead of them, and this was only the beginning.