♡Thirty♡

Jughead was sitting on the couch on his phone, while Betty was sleeping in her hospital bed. A nurse came in holding Ava and a bottle. Jughead looked up.
"Oh, she's asleep." The nurse said.
"Yeah, she was really tired. Is there anything I can help you with?" Jughead asked.
"Do you want to feed your daughter?" The nurse asked.
"Um sure." Jughead said.
"Alrighty then." The nurse walked over to Jughead and sat down next to him. She placed Ava in his arms, then handed him the bottle and helped him put it in her mouth.
"Yep, just like that. Now support her head. Yeah that's it, you got it." Jughead smiled at the nurse then at his precious baby girl.
"So what's this one's name?" The nurse asked.
"Avery Elizabeth Jones, but we call her Ava for short."
"That's a beautiful name. Congratulations, you're going to be a wonderful dad." The nurse patted Jughead on the back.
"Thanks." The nurse smiled and left the room. Jughead watched his daughter drink the formula and listened to her little baby nosies. He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Well, don't you too make the cutest couple." Jughead looked up and Betty was staring at them with a smile.
"I think the nurse wanted you to try to breastfeed, but you were sleeping."
"Oh well." Betty sat up and lifted her head onto her elbow. Jughead walked over to Betty, and gave her the bottle. He sat on the bed and she took Ava from Jughead's arms.
"Come here, you sweet baby girl. Oh you're so precious." Betty said in a sweet little baby voice. She held Ava close to her and began to feed her. She smoothed her blonde hair down and kissed her head. 

"I love her so much, Jug

"I love her so much, Jug. I don't even think it's possible to love a person this much." She grabbed his hand.
"I know just what you mean." He said. Then he kissed Betty's cheek and looked down at Ava. And all he could think was how lucky he was.