Chapter 18

"WAKE UP!"

I shouted as I went out of my room, fixing my hair. I ran to Phil's bedroom, and knocked on his door. "PHIL!" I exclaimed as I knocked exactly three more times on his door. He came out with a smile on his face, ready to go. "Well, I'm ready for our date- I mean hang out!"

I chuckled, and pulled him downstairs, opening the front door. We met America, leaning on his car. He smiled, and opened the backseat. "Get in. We're having fun today." Two countries emerged from the seats, and waved their hands at me and Phil. "Malay! Indo!" He exclaimed, as he pulled me and rushed to the backseat.

"Masuk, kekasih." Indonesia said, as he scooted over, squishing Malaysia who was on the very edge of the seat. Phil and I got in, but America put his hand between me and Phil. "Because you're Y/n, you'll be sitting on the front seat, next to me." America said, a smirk on his face. Phil glared at him, gritting his teeth. What's happening to these two?

I sighed and just laughed it off. "I'll sit in the front." He said, anger in his voice. Obviously, America was unfazed by this. "You can't. Dad told me she should be in front." The Pilipino rolled his eyes, and just sat on his seat, crossing his arms. I went to the front seat, and sat down. As I was about to buckle my seatbelt on, America stopped me. "Let me." He said, as he put my seatbelt on, taking momentary glances at Phil, who seemed like he was about to kill someone.

"Come on, Phil!" He said as he put his own seatbelt on. "Lighten up! She isn't you-" He said, a smug look on his face before being cut off by Phil. "Magsalita ka nanaman. Sige lang, tingnan natin kung hindi ko ikaw patayin ngayon." He grumpily said. America rolled his eyes and turned the car on. Its engine roared, and we drove away.

"Where should we go?" I asked, looking out of the window to see a beautiful Polish town. I gasped at the sight, amazement in my eyes. "My mall." America said, as he smirked in a smug way. I looked back at him, smiling. "You own a mall!?" I said in shock. "No, not in particular. It just
belongs to the people, but it has my favorite stuff in them." He said, smirking. I chuckled, and looked back outside.

Not long, we arrived in the said mall. There were tons of familiar shops that I always wish I could visit. We went to tons of shops, and ate at a lot of restaurants. It reminded me a lot of me and Phil's date. Wait, date? Date? No, no no! It was a hang out! Right..? I sighed, and eventually a hand put itself on my shoulder. I looked back, surprised. It was Phil. Speak of the devil. I smiled awkwardly, and waved my hand.

"Are you alright?" He asked, a concerned look on his face. "I-I am! I'm perfectly swell!" I said, smiling. He giggled, and I blushed unknowingly. "Come on, the movie's about to start!" He said happily, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cinema with him. "Phil, wait!" I said, panicked.

We eventually arrived at our seats. America and Malay were between me and Phil, while Indo was next to me. There were a bunch of girls looking at him from their seats as he ate popcorn peacefully. I was glaring at them, and just rolled my eyes, waiting for the ads to finish. Not long, the movie started, and I grabbed some popcorn angrily and shoved it in my mouth. America averted his eyes from the movie and looked at me. "What's up with you?"

I wasn't paying attention to him. I was just looking at a hand that was about to touch Phil's. I clenched my fists, and my eyes were twitching. I breathed deeply, and remained calm. "Can we change seats?" I asked America. "Sure, why not? Anything to stop you from looking like a weirdo." He said coldly as we exchanged seats. "Thanks." I whispered to him, as he nodded.

Phil was focused on the movie. His expressions changing from time to time, as if he was reacting to every scene the movie has. I chuckled, and he eventually averted his gaze from the movie and looked at me. A light pink tint showed on his cheeks. "Y-Y/n!?" He whispered. I nodded my head. "I've been looking at you for some time now. I realized you look really cute when you smile." I unknowingly said in a monotone voice. He blushed even more, but I didn't mind. I smiled, and eventually realized what I said.

I quickly covered my mouth, as I blushed profusely. Silence ensued the both of us. I put my hands down, and just stared at him. I could've sworn I could hear 'Fly Me To The Moon' by Frank Sinatra. "Y/n, if I told you I loved you, would you accept my feelings?" He asked, having almost the same monotone voice as mine. "I don't know, want to find out?" I said teasingly. I was probably screaming inside when I said that, because, really, I was nervous.

He smiled, and looked away. Was that it? Was that the end? I sighed, and looked away, to see, just, end credits. I sighed, and before I knew it, he was already leaving.  "W-wait!" I said as I quickly went after him. America and the two other countries followed after. "Phil...?" I said, as I reached him outside of the cinema. "You know, Y/n, I'm just, scared right now." He said, as he turned back at me with teary eyes. "Scared, of what?" I answered, concern on my face. "Scared of losing you! And, you're just here, relaxing, knowing your demise is near!" He exclaimed. "I'm scared. You know that. Phil, I don't want to lose you too! But, I can't really get out of this place so I have no choice! What other choice do I have!?" I replied back at him, tears flowing out of my eyes. He looked down, and sighed.

He hugged me, and I just stood there, crying. The three came out of the cinema, and just stopped at their places. This was embarrassing. I let go, and just smiled, while I wiped away my tears. "So, let's go back." I said as I walked away.

4 days left.

end.