Chapter 21

"You came back for me." He said, as he went closer to me.

"O-of course I did!" I said as my eyes teared up. "You're my brother-" I continued, but I was cut off. I was back home, resting in my bed. I don't really know what was happening, and I didn't care. My main goal right now is to save Alex.

I rushed out of my room, ran downstairs, and reached the kitchen. I looked at the door, and grabbed the doorknob. Then, I heard shoes clacking on the floor. I shivered. Was it them? Did they know I was here? Then, a voice filled the room.
...
....
......

"I thought I killed you."

I slowly looked back, and my eyes widened. "M-Martial!" I said, with a happy look on my face. I was trying my best to pretend. To make him think he was just hallucinating. "How are you?" I continued as I slowly walked up to him and held his shoulder. He didn't seem like he was falling for it.

"Tell me why you're still here. I killed you." He said, almost as if he was growling. I stood my ground. I took my hand away from his shoulder and sighed. "I go back to when I last sleeped whenever I died. I asked you to kill me so I can go back to the past. I'm surprised you didn't hesitate." I said, shrugging.

"Trust me when I say I'm used to killing enemies." He said as he went to the door, and gripped tightly on the doorknob. "And friends." He said, as he looked back at me with eyes as cold as ice. I shivered. I looked down, to avoid eye contact. Then, the door opened. "...huh?" I heard a different-sounding voice say this time. I looked up, my eyes almost getting teary.

"Phil.." I said, as I saw him, rubbing his head. "What was I doing outside?" I heard him mumble, but he eventually smiled at me. "Y/N! Good morning!" I miss him. I missed him so much. I don't know why. It hasn't even been days since I last saw him. I just missed..him. I ran up to him, hugging him as tightly as I can. "Y-Y/n!?" He stuttered, blushing madly. "Good morning, Phil." I gently said, as I let him go, looking up at him.

"We're supposed to go to the border today, Y/N! Are you excited?" He said in a cheerful manner, but I averted my gaze, my mood turning serious. I didn't want to go there. I don't want to fight. I held his sleeve, and just smiled, and looked back up at him. "You know what? I can't pass through anyways so nevermind that!" I smiled, trying to convince him to stay home.

"But, don't you want to see your home?" I looked down. "It never treated me right anyways. I'm better off here." I smiled, and just sighed. "Come on!" I said, smiling at him. He smiled back, and we went to make some cereal. After we finished, we flopped on the couch and watched some TV. "Ah~. I love this." I said happily. "Me too!" Phil happily said as he ate a spoonful of cereal.

I kept on looking at the door, trying to look outside to see if they arrive, but they didn't. Not yet at least. After all, we can't be sure. Phil noticed this, and held my shoulder. "Y/n, you look worried. Are you okay?" He said in a concerned manner. I smiled, and shook my head slowly. "I'm fine, Phil! Anyways, this is getting interesting. Come on!" I happily said, as I ate some cereal.

Eventually we finished, and went to our rooms to take a shower, and dress up. I finished first, to look at the door. At this time, we're supposed to be on our way to the border now. But, luckily we're staying home. At least I can go without any enemies, right? I hope so.

After the waiting, Phil came in, wearing his usual jacket and all. I smiled looking at him, as if he was in a tuxedo and all that. He tilted his head, and furrowed his eyebrow. "Y/n? Are you, alright or.." I couldn't hear him. I was just looking at him. I eventually realized how much of a creep I must have seemed like, and quickly looked away.

After that, we did, almost nothing. We played around and all, watched TV, but that was pretty much it. It was already afternoon. At this point, we should have been fighting, but we're just watching TV. Was it successful? Did I do it? Or....

No! Stay positive! I smiled, and looked at Phil, to see him so focused on watching an action movie. Then, he suddenly looked at me. "I have an idea!" He proudly said, while he grabbed me towards his room, and opened the door. "Phil wait-" I tried saying, but it seemed like he couldn't hear me. He pulled me inside, and grabbed a wooden stick.

He handed it out to me, but, I couldn't move. I was confused. "Ph-Phil...what is this?" I asked, with a bit of concern. He shrugged. "It's an Armis stick!" He gleefully said, while he got himself another one. "I want to teach you about my favorite sport? You wouldn't mind, right?" He said, lowering his voice in the last sentence. I smiled. "No, of course not! I would love to learn about your favorite sport!" I said, as I swung the stick around.

"Really? Yay!" He cheered as he slowly started to get behind me. Then, I heard whispering.

"Wait no, I might look like I'm making a move on her-"

"No, it's fine! This is your chance!"

"ShhhHhh-"

I giggled, and looked behind me. "What are you doing, Phil?" I asked, trying to look unaware of what he just whispered. "I'm not doing anything! Anyways, here's the first move." After that, it seemed like a rigorous training routine. When we decided to take a break, I looked at him, and sighed. "Why do you want me to do this?" I asked, a bit of huffing and puffing, but all was well.

"If you're going to get captured, then atleast get captured with a bit of dignity."

end.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Because I didn't update for how long now, (I'm sorry), I decided to just make a bunch of chapters since I have vacant time now :3 (thx Corona, I guess)

So if you see a lot of updates, that's me trying to give you guys a lot to read.

Bye.