Chapter 20

"What.." I mumbled to myself as he went past me. "Get in." He said, in a cold manner. I went in the car, and we drove home. It was silent. I saw a few tears here and there, but most of the time the car was just filled with anger.

I wanted to speak, but something was telling me to shut up. My chest tightened, my breathing got heavier. I was scared. Cold sweat ran down my face. Why was I scared? I looked at the speed monitor, and everything was normal. Why was I scared then? Will something bad happen? I shook my head, and just rested my head on the seat.

"Why?" Phil asked, his eyes getting teary. "You know you'll die, but why do you want to stay with me?" I shook my head. "I don't know." I said under my breath. "How stubborn." He said, as he sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just that, I don't want to..leave this place." I said, as I looked down in disappointment. Phil parked the car,and turned it off. After, silence just, filled the car.

"Do you, really want to suffer? Do you really want me to watch YOU suffer?" He said, looking at me. I shook my head. "N-No! I promise! I didn't want to suffer, but, I can't easily leave you, or anyone!" I said in protest. "Then leave! Forget about me! I know for sure I can do that easily." He said, mumbling the last part. I was heartbroken. My jaw was open in shock. I wasn't furious at him. I was just..sad.

I thought I got used to this. I thought I would get used to being forgotten. But, why does this hurt me? He turned the car on, and it was just silent. We eventually arrived home, and I just flopped on the couch. This was way too much for me to handle. Phil put the car keys on the table, and flopped on the couch with me. He crossed his arms, and tried glancing at me for a few times, but failing miserably. As if, he was too scared to do so.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled out. Phil glared at me. "Sorry for what?" He said, emphasizing what. "You don't need to be sorry for anything." He said as he gritted his teeth. I clenched my hands into a fist.
I wanted to scream. I wanted to shout at his face. I controlled myself, and just sighed deeply. "If you have a problem, say it." I said, obviously angry. "Ah, so now I'm the problematic one here?" He said, standing up, keeping his glare on me.

"What's your problem!?" I exclaimed, standing up, while I looked at him. "My problem? MY DAMN PROBLEM!? If anything, you're the problem here!" He shouted at me. I stepped back, stunned. But, I wasn't willing to back down so easily. "I get it! I'M THE PROBLEM, OKAY!? You don't need to scream in my face! I know that already!" I shouted back at him, slowly losing myself in anger. "Ang tanga mo." He mumbled to himself, as he exited the room.

I slowly fell back down to my seat, and sighed. Why was everyone so mad at me? Am I the problem or...no. I am. Just, take me already, I guess. I sighed, and walked back up to my room, until someone knocked on the door. I slowly stepped down the stairs, my breathing getting heavier by the second. "Break it down." Whispered the person in the back. My eyes widened. I fell down, and I heard Phil rushing into the living room. "Y/n!" He shouted.

Then, the door did break down. A man came in, wearing black all over. "So you're the lucky person, huh?" The man said, as he lifted my face so I could look at him. Phil picked me up from the ground, and put me behind his back. "Stay away, from Y/N." He said, as he gritted his teeth. The man smirked mischievously. "No. Thank you for the offer though." They knocked out Phil, and dragged me to their car. I could hear drowned out voices in my head, screaming Phil's name. And after that, everything just went black.

I was in a dark space. It wasn't Alexa's world. It was the empty space in my head.

"I don't get it."

A voice said from behind. I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. "...Alexa?"

"Why? You had more or less three days. And they took you now."

"I don't know." I said as I looked down.

"You accepted your fate. Didn't you? You wanted to just get caught, didn't you? Because what? You were A MISTAKE?"

Alexa said, as she raised her voice on the last part. Even someone like her can make me scared. It's not like she never made me scared, though. "I expected more from you." She mumbled. "Yeah, me too." I said to myself, as the voice faded away in my head. Not long, I woke up as we arrived in the headquarters. Or, whatever this place was.

I was pulled out by some guards, but I didn't pull away. I just followed them. Then, I met eyes with him. The man in black. "If you're trying to intimidate someone, try wearing something else." I said, trying to taunt him, but he only laughed like the maniac he is. "What a sense of humor you have." He said, sarcasm in his voice. "Anyways, please escort her to the happy place." He continued. I shook my head. "Wait, what!? That place exists!?" I said in shock.

I was put in a room painted with rainbows, the sun, clouds, and whatnot. Then, I saw Phil, going to the seat in front of me, wearing a blindfold. But, it wasn't him. It was Martial. My eyes widened. "Did you.." I mumbled, before being shocked. "Stay happy!" A voice echoed from the speakers. Someone pulled off Martial's blindfold, and he opened his eyes.

He nodded his head, trying to put on the happiest smile he could. I smiled, and took a deep breath. Then, I mumbled out, "Kill me." He nodded his head, and got out a gun, and shot me on the head.

"He really did it."

I said, happily jumping around, now free from my own fate. "Yeah, he did." Someone said from behind. I looked back, and gasped.

Alex.

end.

(Sorry if I didn't update for quite a long time now! School has been hard on me. Anyways, I hoped you like this chapter.)