Chapter Seven: Move To Start

Living in a city, with pollution and trash piled
on the streets, in a small and broken house, and then seeing this place.. It was incredible. Am I still alive?

"Wow.." Sayori was the first one to say anything, she gasped in awe. "It's beautiful.."

Natsuki stands up, clutching her backpack strap that laid on her shoulder. "What are we waiting for? Let's get going?"

"We're waiting for the train to stop completely." Yuri laughed, smiling in amusement as the excited Natsuki sat back down in her seat, now annoyed.

"I'm so excited!" Sayori squealed, bouncing her feet up and down.

I smile. "I'm excited too!" A new life awaits us here! I can't wait!

"The train has now stopped and the doors will be opening." The male over the speakers announced, his voice deadpanned like always. "Have fun kids."

Natsuki and Sayori are the first ones to shoot up to a stand and crawl over me and Yuri as they could get into the isle and leave the train.

"Guys, calm down!" Yuri called out after them.

I glance at the seat beside me, and notice Sayori had still left her backpack. I laugh and pick it up, as well as my own.

I stand up, as well as Yuri. "Ready?" I ask her.

She gives me a slight smile, her eyes portraying her nervousness. "I'm I wait until I'm ready, I'll be waiting my whole life."

We make our way off the train and now onto the beautiful grassy land we saw outside. The air was fresh, a small breeze pushing some of our hair back.

In front of us was a large building, and I mean large. It was made of red bricks and stone, with a few windows on the walls. Around the building was a dirt path leading up to its entrance, outlined with tall, pink leafed trees. Around the building was more grass and wild growing flowers, soon showing a large track circle near the side of the building, with three benches and stands.

Keeping all that enclosed was a grey brick wall, and on top of the wall was white metal fences. The large gate that locked up the main entrance had been split and the gate was opened wide.

The sky here was bright blue, soft white clouds looking over us as they projected the sun's rays. It was day here? I didn't have much time to dwell on it as Sayori and Natsuki both bounded up to us.

"This place already looks so cool!" Sayori exclaimed, bouncing up in place.

"Do you think that building might be the school?" Natsuki asks, pointing to the red building in front of us.

I nod. "It's really big, so it might be."

"Of course it is."

A voice catches us off guard, one of a females. We turn around to see a tall girl, about the height of me; she had pale skin that glowed in the sunlight. Her eyes were a sapphire blue, she had long eyelashes and blond curly hair that wore itself in a tight ponytail. She was wearing a white crop-top that showed the bottom of her stomach, and tight blue jeans.

She placed a hand on her hip, her eyes now glaring at each of us. One thing I ask myself is, where is her luggage?

"There are even the dorms inside, that's probably why it's so big." She says, having a slight sassafras tone.

Natsuki rolls her eyes, crossing her arms. "And you are..?"

She raises her hand, and snaps. Confusion washes over me as two other girls, one taller than her and one short than her race to her side, both of them holding large amounts of suitcases and bags.