Chapter Thirty-Two: Making Facts Bigger

I gasp for air. Air I can breathe. Real air.

Around me is a slightly sun ridden dorm room. I clench my fists. I'm glad I'm awake, right?

But I don't get to stay calm forever, as I feel somethings weird beside my legs. Wet and slimy.

I glance at Sayori, who is turning back and forth in her sleep, her eye brows furrowing and her mumbling becoming louder and louder.

"Help me.." She mutters in her sleep, a sudden tear falling down her cheek.

Quickly, I whip the blankets off her body and shake her. Her bare shoulders. Somehow, she's in her mermaid form. But that isn't my concern right now.

Sayori gasps as she wakes up, her eyes wide with fear until they land on me. She takes a second to calm herself down, resting her head on the pillow under her.

"What.. What happened?" Sayori sighs, glancing up at me.

"I'm assuming you remember the dream we all had." I say, gently rubbing Sayori's shoulder.

Sayori nods, looking down at herself. "I transformed in real life too?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask, letting go of her and standing up.

"I was fighting this man in the dream after we were split up. He was saying something about revenge or something..?"

I sigh, confused even more. "Let's just get ready for the day so we can tell Mrs. Smith about it."

Sayori nods, sitting up and looking at her scaled tail. She smiles bashfully at me, "Think you can lift me to the bath tub?"

I laugh. "Alright princess."

Yuri opens her eyes quickly, the dim light in her dorm helping her look around for a black void. But she sees none, as the dream ended, and she was back in her dorm. Her and Natsuki's dorm.

Who was that man? What did he want? Did the others really have the same dream? How did they get separated?

Questions swarmed the maidens head, but not for long as she remembered the pinkette sleeping beside her.

She sits up, feeling a strange warmth on her left. Curiously, she looks over to the left, as well as where the pinkette slept, only to jump.

The wings of fire Natsuki nearly exposed during dinner was now spread on her back, stretching as she shifted in her sleep.

Yuri pulled the blankets off the sleeping girl, afraid that the cloths would get set in flames because of the wings. She quickly stood up and off of the mattress, moving to Natsuki's side.

"Natsuki, wake up!" Yuri said urgently, glaring at the flames of fire on Natsuki's back.

Natsuki shifted again, mumbling something as her eyebrows twitched.

"Natsuki!" Yuri called again.

The said girl then shot up, sitting straight up, her wings spreading out beside her. To not get burned, Yuri moved back, and Natsuki glared at her.

"What?" She growled.

"Your wings!"

"My what..?" Natsuki looked at her back, and the sides where her wings of fire spread out. Natsuki yelled in surprise, loosing her balance and falling onto the floor.

As she hit the floor with a thud, a spark of pink and red flew onto her head and upper thighs. Immediately, it flew away, revealing a thin and long, silky black furred cat tail and two furred black ears on Natsuki.