Chapter Fifty: Epilogue

"So."

"You really did take the risk.." The man's voice was concerned, too concerned. It didn't last long, as they had expected. "Ahahaha! You fools! You really believe in them, don't you?"

Green flickered with more annoyance than she had ever felt before. "Oh, be quiet! They'll learn how to control themselves with our help!"

The man laughed. "Ha! Some help you are! You just put them in even more danger!"

"Whatever you're up too.." Blue winced. "You won't get them!"

"Ooh.. How brave words for little souls that are loosing life by the minute." He paused, looking around inside the cage. "Don't you know? I've already won. I've won before, and I'll do it again."

"Plus, you seriously picked the worsts of the worsts."

Blue ran into the cages bars, only to be shot back from the black electric shock. "Ugh! Stop it!"

"You're useless. You'll watch all that you made wither as I grow stronger." He laughed. "I mean, teenage human girls? Seriously, the worst kind! They'll never be able to stand the power!"

"You don't know anything." Green sparked. "They have all the help they need."

"Oh, that's right.. Fire is down there, isn't she?"

White flickered as Green forced herself to continue glowing. He continued, "She won't be down there for long. After all, we both need her up here."

"Mmmmaaassstteerrr..?"

"What?"

"Yooourr orrddeerrssss I awaaiitt..."

"Good. Find the weak spot in the Pocket and find your missing halves."

"Ooouurr goaal?"

"Destroy them. Make them work for us. And one you get them up here, I'll take the rest of their souls."

"Yyesssss Masstterr.."

"Go Shadow Souls. Head down to Earth and destroy them."

Blue once again flew into the bars of the cage, only hurting herself more. "Why are you doing this?!"

"Because.." The man chuckled.

"Human souls are powerful, but ones mixed with the souls of a Guardian are even better."

"Leave them alone!" White shouted.

"Oh, and Shadow Souls?"

"Yeessss, Massstterr?"

"Find Fire before you complete your mission. We need her destruction."

"Aaassss yooou wissshh.."

"And don't fail me."