Chapter Forty-Three: ReStart

"Monika?" Sayori called, walking out of the bathroom with her school uniform partly on.

I glance up at her, closing our school bags as they were now filled with the books we needed. "Do you need help?"

Sayori nods, embarrassed. I smile warmly and walk over to her, fiddling with the red ribbon in her collar so it's tied properly.

"Are you excited?" Sayori asks, watching me.

"Of course I am! And now that we know that we have strange powers, we can try and control them."

"Yeah!" She exclaims, giggling. But her voice returns to a soft worry. "Are we ever going to get trained on how to use them?"

I fix Sayori's white collar and begin to work on buttoning her blazer. "If no one will help us do it, then we'll have to ourselves."

"Like self training?"

"Well, yeah, but all of us will help each other." I explain. "I just don't know where we could do it."

"Ehehe~"

I attempt to close the button near Sayori's chest, but it doesn't want to comply. I realize the situation, and begin to blush, trying to pull the sides of the blazer together harder. The embarrassment doesn't seem to calm down as Sayori groans lightly, her face dusting red.

Over whelmed with embarrassment, I quickly unbutton her blazer and step back. "T-there! Just leave it open! You look f-fine with it!"

Sayori giggled, a sly smile on her face. I sigh, trying to get myself to relax. "What are you grinning about?" I ask.

Sayori giggled louder, her face becoming a lighter shade of pink. "I guess that means my boobs got bigger, huh?"

I stare at her in disbelief.

D-Did she just say that?! I turn my head away, not wanting her to see me burn up.

"G-great! L-Let's just go now, okay?" I stamper, grabbing into the blue bag and hoisting it over my shoulder.

Sayori laughed, doing the same with her own bag. "Yes ma'am!"

After meeting up with the other two girls, who were both wearing their uniforms, we headed down into the cafeteria. The room bustled with morning energy, and the four of us lined up to get some breakfast.

"Okay, since our classes didn't change, we should see if we have any together." Natsuki suggested.

"We know we have our first classroom all together!" Sayori chirped excitedly, grabbing a plate and moving down the line.

I sigh. "Yes, but that also means we have Sasha in our class."

Natsuki groaned immediately, gripping to the sides of her tray in obvious anger.

"I'm sure it won't be as bad as last time!" Sayori says, her smile as an attempt to change the sudden cold aura that the conversation now brought.

"I highly doubt that." The pinkette replies through gritted teeth.

After getting our meal, we began to walk back to our designated table.

"We just have to stay calm." I reply, swiftly glancing at the shortest girl. "Right, Natsuki?"

Natsuki scoffed. "Why blame me? I wasn't the only one who got their emotions out of control!"

Sayori sighed. "Natsuki.."

"Plus, it was her who started it!"

"Just try not to burst the room into flames.." Yuri mumbled, rolling her eyes as we approached the table.

The four boys glanced up curiously, taking note we were in our school uniforms.

Adrien grinned, "You girls are starting today?"

Sayori nodded and sat down beside me. "Yup! I'm so excited!"

"Don't be." Ace grumbled bitterly. "Most of the classes are boring and the same like before."

Sayori giggled. "Maybe, but we all could have a class together!"

"All eight of us?" Adrien asked, amused. "Seems rather unlikely."

Natsuki shrugs. "You can never know, this place is just filled with weird stuff."

Oliver smirked. "Including yourself?"

"I was talking about you four idiots, stupid!" Natsuki growled, making the table laugh.

"Okay," I sigh, reaching the classroom door. "Remember what we talked about, right?"

Natsuki rolled her eyes impatiently and began to open the classroom door. "Stay calm, yes, we know."

I give a worried side glance to Sayori as we make our way in the classroom. The room is halfway full, students tiredly making their way to the morning class.

The same brown haired teacher sat behind his desk. Once he noticed us four come in, he gave a slight smile, but his brows curved in his obvious worry.

I tried my best to return the smile generously. Was he.. Scared of us?

Luckily, the row we had sat on before was empty, and we simply assumed that no one had took it. We sat down in the same order as before. As I placed my school bag on the metal hook, I couldn't help but look out the window beside me. The one I had crashed.

It was probably a bad idea to sit in the same spots as before..

"Uhm, excuse me?"

A petty and annoyed girl gets my attention, along with the other three. Sasha, Patrisha, and Megan, stand in front of our desks, a confused look in their faces.

Natsuki glanced away as I sighed. "Yes?" I quietly ask, not wanting to start another fight.

Sasha crossed her arms. "What are you doing here?"

"We are sitting down, ready to learn." Natsuki answered plainly, placing both of her folded arms on her desk.

"Ha, ha." Sasha scoffed. "I meant why are you here?"

"Look, are we sitting in your seats?" Natsuki asked, her eyes glaring at the blond haired in front of her.

"Well no but-"

"Then go."

Sayori gulped nervously, sitting with her back up straighter. "W-we were aloud to attend regular classes! Cool, r-right?"

Glaring at the two girls beside her, Sasha sighed, and shrugged. "Whatever, just don't ruin my class."

"It's not your class.." Natsuki grumbled.

Sasha leaned forward, a smirk on her face. "Say that again? I didn't quite catch it."

The bell luckily starts it call, beginning the school day. I sigh thankfully as the trio take their respective seats in front of us, Sasha mumbling, "Stupid orphans.."

A/N: Hello! It is AJ, back with another Note! I'm really sorry I didn't post a chapter in the past two days, I suddenly woke up with a tiring burnout feeling, thus resulting in writers block.
I really don't like making excuses, but if you've read it this far, I thought you all would deserve an apology. Luckily, I was able to plan out future chapters, (even just a small bit,) so I at least did something. Anyways, thank you for reading, and have a great day!
-AJ :)