Chapter 1

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Cameron's P.O.V.

Everything around campus has been hell to say the least. Classes have been all ligned up then the many assignments that the professors couldn't stop giving us and let us not forget the many projects I had in different classes.

I couldn't wait for the semester to come to an end already even though we had just barely started and weren't even close to taking the midterms anytime soon. This was going to be one hell of an year.I think with a sigh as I sit on the hood of Tyler's car not really paying attention to what the guys are saying.

My eyes look around campus and I find my gaze transfixed at the sight that catches my eye. Everywhere I seem to go since I saw this girl whose name I'm yet to know she seems to also be lurking around.

She's screaming at a certain jock from the soccer team I think and even though I can't really make out what she is saying I can tell with the looks she's getting around her that it's nothing proper. All I can make out and think is that she's hot even though she's basically in a screaming match right now.

My thoughts are rudely interrupted when she swings her hand and throws a punch right on the jock's face and I swear I heard the cracking of bones from all the way here. Damn she was fiesty. Her friends hold her back as she tries to swing her hand at the jock again probably to finish what she started. The guys and everyone around seem to have heard the commotion behind us as they are all looking in the same direction as they laugh and I can't help but let out a laugh too.

Poor dude. He'll probably be spotting a black eye for a while given the force of the punch . For a short girl she sure has a lot of strength let alone one to throw a punch that hard.

The girl turns around looking in our direction and saying I am captivated with the sight is the understatement of the year. That is how captivating the girl was.

It wasn't my first time seeing her around campus but every time I saw her she always hard a mean look or a scowl on her face. The fact that she was sexy as hell and definitely someone I could be seen with was not helping and I had once tried to approach her but didn't make it to her. Let us just say this wasn't the first time I have seen her throw a punch at a guy and to say I was scared for a while was putting it lightly.

I had not tried approaching her again after that incident and could only help but admire her from a far. For now at least.

She picks her bag and throws it on her back as she drags her friends along with her walking away gracefully as if she did not just hit a guy in the face probably breaking his nose. Damn! If I wasn't so afraid of being on the receiving end of that punch I would have approached her weeks ago but what can I say. I love my pretty face and I would love for it to remain intact.