Chapter 27

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

We head back to the dance floor once we leave the washrooms and I swear every moment was pure torture. The way he was nibbling on my ear teasingly, rubbing circles on my thighs so close to where I wanted his touch. He wasn't ready to go home yet and I knew it had something to do with the fact that he wanted me all hot and bothered for tonight.

"Babe?"I call out almost breathlessly.

"Mmhh."

"Please fuck me already. Let's get out of here,"I say loud enough for only him to hear.

"Uuhh so we are begging now?" Cameron asks as he bites on my ear teasingly.

"That's because you decided it was okay to put me through all this torture," I say as I grind my hips on him.

"I'm not even doing anything princess,"he says with a chuckle as he tightens his hold on my hips.

"You turned me on in the bathroom just a while ago and and back at home before we left only to leave me high and dry."

"You know what princess. Let's bounce. Imma make it up to you all night long,"he says with a smirk on his face as he tugs on my hand pulling me with him.

We grab our stuff and make our way to the exit and I can't help but feel excited as we get in his car.

An idea pops in my head and I remove my seatbelt as I lean closer to him and start rubbing on his thighs.

"Princess what are you doing?"

"Nothing,"I say as I bite on his neck.

"Doesn't seem like nothing to me,"he says in an almost breathless voice and I can tell that he's starting to loose his cool.

I pull at his belt and his breathe hitches as I pull his zipper down and take his manhood out. I look over at him to see his knuckes whiten as his grip on the wheel tightens.

I adjust myself so that I can lean across his seat without any difficulty as I take him in my mouth.

"Princess,"he calls out when I start sucking on his manhood and I ignore him as I continue teasing his tip.

I take him in as much as I can and use my hands where my mouth can't reach. This has him letting out a stream of curses as he grips on my hair tightly and I couldn't be any more proud of myself than I already was.

"Aahh fuck princess we're gonna crush, "he says between moans as the car suddenly comes to a complete stop.

I feel him tense under me and I can tell that he's close so I start working my mouth on him even faster than before. I'm suddenly pulled away from him as he lowers his seat and grabs at my arm pulling me on top of him.

He lifts my dress a bit, pushes my thong to the side and pushes me down on him.

"Aahh babe,"I moan as he completely fills me up.

"You asked for this princess,"he says as he starts pounding in me.

I hold onto his shoulders as he pulls my zipper down and my bra to the side and takes a nipple in his mouth. So much for me wanting to be in control.

I can hardly hold myself up as he continues pounding into me and he seems to realise it as he pulls out of me all of a sudden.

"Turn around,"he says sternly and I know better than to question him right now so I do as he asks.

He enters me from behind and this time I'm the one cursing out loud as I feel him hitting all the right places in this position. He continues to pound into me relentlessly and by now I'm moaning out so loud and a screaming mess. Thank fuck we are in an empty parking lot.

"Aah fuck babe I'm gonna aahhh..."I moan as I reach my high. He continues pounding into me until he also reaches his high.

"I swear you'll be the death of me,"he says as he pulls me back to him so I'm leaning on his chest.

"More like you'll be mine,"I say as I open my eyes.

"Lingerie huh?"he asks as he finally notices my bra.

"This was not how the night was supposed to play out but I'm not complaining,"I say with a laugh.

"Oh yeah. How was it supossed to play out then?"he asks in a teasing voice.

"I was supposed to take you back home, seduce you and tease you while at it and then have my fun with you. "

"We still got time and the night's young so how about we take this back to my place?" he asks as he starts playing with my nipples.

"You're not playing fair right now."

"I never said I play fair princess,"he says as he places a kiss on my neck.

We dress up and make our way back to his place. We hardly make it past the front door when he is already tugging at my dress.

"I thought I was going to have my fun with you,"I say as I get out of my dress.

"You'll have your fun later,"he says as he carries me back to his room with my lingerie and heels still on

A/N

Sorry this took a while but I'm doing mutiple updates till the last chapter today so I think that's fair.

Peeps don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW ME for updates loves.🌹