Chapter 22

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Cameron's P.O.V.

I leave our room to check if everything's going okay downstairs just as Melanie makes her way to Kyla's and Tyler's room to check on her friend.

"How did it feel to see your fling once again?"Warren asks just as I make it downstairs.

I know he's looking for a fight but that doesn't stop the anger from rising in me.

"Maybe if you fucked her good she wouldn't have turned to me,"I say wanting to piss him off just as he was pissing me. Low blow and all but I had it with him always reminding me about that night.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"Warren asks as he jumps out of the barstool ready to attack me.

I know I was wrong to rile him up but it was time we stopped attacking one another with this. He goes to throw a punch but I easily dodge it.

"What in the actual fuck dude?" Tyler asks as he walks in to me about to attack Warren." You guys are seriously about to fight after the shit that just happened here?" He asks as he grabs me by collar dragging me along with him as far away as possible from Warren.

"I won't leave another day with this dick reminding me about his stupid ass ex of a girlfriend that I happened to fuck once," I say exploding with anger the more I think about it.

"Watch your mouth asshole. Maybe if you would have kept it in your pants you wouldn't always have to hear about it. But keeping it in your pants has not always been your virtue now,has it?"Warren asks and that does it for me.

Before Tyler can even react I attack Warren punching him right in the face with as much force as I could master. Warren punches me back hard and the two of us are now tossing on the floor throwing punches.

Tyler seems to realize that this is the only way we'll ever get to hush out  our problems since we can't talk it out like the grownups we are. His words not mine.

Tyler grabs three beers from the fridge,opens them and sits by the counter with them. I'm distracted by his movements and this gives Warren a chance to punch me in the nose breaking it in the process.

"What in the actual fuck dude. Did you really have to break my nose?" I whine and hiss in pain as I take Warren's hand who helps me get up from the floor.

"You deserved it,"he says with a shrug as if it's not bleeding.

We both make our way to the counter and as Warren reaches for his beer I grab a pack of  ice for my face and some tissues for my nose.