Chapter 14

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

Given that I was out drinking even though for a while I would have expected to wake up late or with a headache but that's not the case today. I wake up around 6 rushing to the bathroom. I try to go back to sleep when I get back to bed but I can't seem to sleep.

I grab my phone by the nightstand and find that I have a voicemail from kyla. It better be something good. I play the voicemail and I'm glad I did. I get up immediately, take a shower, dress up and grab a couple of my favourite lingeries and a recently bought one that I had expected to wear for Cameron.

It's around ten minutes to 7 when I leave my apartment and I know that Kyla will be pissed but who cares? Her leaving me a a voicemail that she neeeded to get back at Tyler for all the teasing he has been making her endure for the one month that they have been leaving together classified as an emergency to me.

Seeing as Tyler's apartment is not very far from my place, I'm pulling up at his parking lot a few minutes later and rushing to their door.

I furiously ring the bell knowing that Kyla is probably asleep. This should be fun.

As expected Kyla opens the door with a furious look on her face.

"What the hell Mel? What are you doing here this early?"she asks as she lets me in and locks the door behind us.

"I know it's early but I got excited,"I say as I grab her hand and lead us back to her room.

"This better be worth it,"she says as she sits on the bed and I start emptying my bag.

"Oohh trust me you're gonna love what I brought,"I say as I show her the lingeries I brought.

"When I called you I didn't think that you would show up with these sexy looking lingeries that will barely cover anything. Wearing any of these will practically be asking for sex and the last thing I want is to come off as desperate."

"Well you asked for my help so I delivered. Besides it's just walking around the apartment you both live in with them on not like the whole world is going to see you in them. And guys love a woman who can rock a lingerie you being desperate will be the last thing on his mind" I say as I hand her three pieces of lingerie.

"No way in hell. These are way to revealing for my liking. Maybe if there was something less revealing I would try to reconsider but this. Hell no!"

"Well today's your lucky day then because knowing you I predicted this. I have just what you might be looking for,"with that said I remove a white piece that I hadn't showed her before. This would definitely have to do.

 This would definitely have to do