Epilogue

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V

6 years later;

"Babe please hurry up. Kyla will have my head if we are late for the barbaque,"I say as I make my way downstairs .

"Take Griffin with you princess. I'll be there in less than five minutes,"
Cameron calls from our room.

"C'mon baby. Lets go see Daniel,Ella and little Eleanor "I say as I open the door.

We make our way towards Kyla's house and once we are there Griffin can't stop knocking on their door  furiously. I swear he is so much like his dad.

Kyla opens the door for us with Eleanor on her arms.

"Hey baby,"I coo as I take her away from Kyla. Griffin runs inside the house to find Daniel and Ella as we wait by the doorway for Jodie who is making her way towards us.

"You guys literally live across the street but you're always late. Where is Liam?"Kyla asks Jodie as she gets close to us with only her two  boys, Blake and Luke.

"He's with his dad. There'll be here in a while,"she says as we make our way inside the house and start setting up.

We start preparing the vegetables and different dishes as Tyler plays with the kids in the backyard.

Cameron and Warren finally make it with little Liam trailing behind them and they start with the barbecue. We always do a barbecue a week before Thanksgiving and this time it was at  Kyla's house. They moved here right after the wedding and apparently the guys had planned this. Shortly after they moved in we also moved here and so did Warren and Jodie.

We go to the backyard to check on the kids after a while just to find them chasing Ella and Eleanor around. The girls were out numbered and the boys would find every opportunity they could to chase them around. I was pregnant with a girl and everyone was excited seeing that there were a lot of guys around. I wonder how Jodie puts up with all the little guys seeing that she had more guys in the house than she could probably handle. I have one little boy running around and I swear Griffin can be a lot sometimes. How the hell does Jodie put up with  three little ones. And to think that there was a point where she wasn't sure about having kids.

We start bringing the food out once we are done and settle the kids on the table. The guys bring the meat to the table too as we start serving.

"Don't forget to say the grace,"Kyla says to the guys who make it a habit to eat before the grace.

They put the food back in their plates as we take each others hands for the grace.

"We pray for this meal before us and for the gift of family and our friends. Amen."

The kids all dig in as soon as we say amen making us laugh. They are always so hungry that we have to always have food around the house.

"Mama can I tell you a secret?"Ella asks as she looks over at Kyla.