Chapter 13

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Song at the top♪♪♪♫♫♫:

Bitter by Fletcher ft Kito

Melanie's P.O.V.

It's been a week and a few days since I last talked to Cameron. Since he called or texted me or we bumped into each other. Our last conversation basically ended up with him calling me a hoe and as much as I was angry at him I still loved the dude. Seeing him at campus couldn't be any harder. I had to avoid all the places I knew he liked to hang around and thankgod I knew his schedule by heart so I made sure not to be by campus at those times if I didn't have a class.

I also avoided going to the club. There was so many memories of us there as that was where everything started and escalated between us so that meant I spent a lot of time with my bestfriend these days. Tyler had been going out of town a lot and we always had his whole apartment to ourselves once in a while.

Seeing as Kyla has a late lecture I decide to head home and take a nap.  I've been so tired lately and maybe it was all the emotional baggage I was carrying or something else but either way I needed sleep.

I walk into my apartment like a zombie already craving to hit my pillow but the person sitted on my couch makes me forget how sleepy I was.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in?"I basically scream at him as I drop my bag by the door.

"I just want to talk. Is that too much to ask?"he asks as he stands up and that's when I notice how tired he also looks.

"You did not answer my second  question Cam,"I say not backing down.

"Princess...."

"Don't call me that. I'm not your princess. How did you get in and don't make me ask you again? "I ask backing away from him as he takes a step forward.

"I found your spare key the other day when I dropped you off and thought that..."

"Give that back, "I say stretching my hand out not even waiting to here all he had to say about him having a spare key for my apartment.

He looks at me for a while as if wondering if I'm really serious. He seems to notice that I mean what I said as he let's out a sigh and takes it out of his front pocket handing it to me.

I grab it and start making my way to my room.

"Show yourself out,"I say already walking away from him.