Chapter 34

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V

It had been a few months since Tyler's party,since my best friend got engaged and found out she was having a baby,since Jodie and Warren started going out again,since Jodie,me and Kyla became inseparable and since I decided to move in with Cameron.

Everything was going great for me and Cameron apart from the constant fights we always seemed to have and the fact that I found out just a few days ago that I was pregnant was not helping. There just wasn't the perfect time to tell him between all the fighting going on.

A few weeks ago we were fighting because I told him he has to stop leaving his things all over the place then the next it was about him leaving the toilet seat up and now this week it was about a random girl he had been texting. A lot.

"You've been texting this Livie girl a lot. Should I be worried?"I ask as I look over at his phone to which he pulls it away from my line of sight.

"Ooh so now we are reading each other's texts? Seriously?"he asks as he pulls away from me.

"I just asked you a question. A simple yes or no would have done it,"I say to which he rolls his eyes at me in annoyance.

"I already told you it's a girl from my class who's helping me with a project. I don't need you up in my business any more than you already are, "he says as he starts making his way to the living room.

"Are you being serious right now? When have I ever been up in your business?"I ask as I follow him to the living room.

"Like right now and all those stupid fights are all because you are always up in my business. If only you would stop being so controlling."

" You are the one who keeps talking to that chiq and once I asked to meet her you started acting out and calling me dramatic. So not only am I up in your business but I'm also dramatic and controlling? "I ask loud enough and by now I'm sure the neighbours can hear us yelling at each other.

"Are you cheating on me Cameron?" I ask to which he gives a sarcastic laugh and looks at me as if he cannot believe I just asked him that.

"You know what? I can't do this right now. I'm out of here,"he says as he grabs his shoes and starts making his way to the door.

"Don't you dare walk away from me Cameron. We are not yet done here,"I shout but all I get is a 'watch me' as he slams the door on his way out.