Chapter 29

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V.

The week was passing by without a lot of drama and I couldn't be any more glad. I'm sure we had all had enough share of drama with jodie lastweek and the last thing we needed was another one.

The only thing that couldn't stop bugging me was Tyler following us around like a lost puppy. Okay technically he was following Kyla around but seeing as I was always with Kyla I could say he was following us around.

"Okay loverboy you know what? That's it. Stop following us around and don't you dare give me that shit that you're trying to protect Kyla or whatever. We can handle our shit just fine so please head to your lecture,"I say as I turn back to look at Tyler who is following behind us.

"Mel I don't know I don't want someone to say something that will...." Tyler trails off as I cut him off.

"You saw me lastweek right? And you saw Kyla stand up to Jodie back at the club. Do we really look like people who need you to follow us around like a lost puppy no offense meant?"I ask with a raised eyebrow as Kyla chuckles beside me.

"None taken and you're just lucky Kyla loves you or I would have killed you a long time ago and thrown your body deep in the ocean where no one can find it,"he says making me chuckle.

"Boy bye and that's so cold. And I know you love me and I love you too but seriously though we can handle ourselves for sure,"I add to which Kyla backs me up.

"Alright cupcake I'll see you guys after my lectures then,"he says as he hugs us goodbye and makes his way to the lecture hall.

We had already solved whatever issues were there between Tyler and I and I couldn't be any more glad.  Aside from him being an important person to both the two people I cared about and loved he had became someone I could actually rely on and talk to.

It was Thursday and we were yet to pick our gowns for tomorrow. We had been to a lot of stores around town but had not found something that we could wear for Tyler's birthday party.
We had booked some in advance though incase we still didn't find what we were looking for today though Kyla couldn't stop freaking out on me.

"Let's go get some party dresses,"I say as I wrap Kyla in a bear hug pulling her away from Tyler's arms once we make it to where they are.

"How many dresses are you shopping for? You've been going to the mall everyday after lectures since Monday,"Warren says as he sits on the hood of his car with Cameron.

"That's because we haven't found something yet,"Kyla says and I can sense disappointment in her tone.

"Have you guys checked Macy's yet?"Warren asks to which we both shake our heads no.

"That's too expensive for what we are budgeting for we were....."I trail off just as Tyler flashes something infront of my face.

I look closely and see it's his credit card.